Metric Science

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Orion68, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Is it still creating matter?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

There are an infinite number of dark matter particles. Each time when two or more interactions between dark matter particles occur matter (photons, quarks, etc...) will be created.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Are there an infinite number of dark energy?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

What type of the dark energy do you mean, The dark matter particle theorie poses that the observation of dark energy is being misinterpreted, since we're looking at an 'aging' phenomenon of a photon when looking at ancient light sources, this "aging" is not due expansion of space, but due to a gravitational aging (redshift) of the photon in time. Same observation (light gets more red after travelling huge distances), other interpretation.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

So your saying the universe is contracting?

9. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

No, the universe is in eqilibrium. The recent observations from the James Webb Telescope on the most ancient light show that the current local particle distribution was already there 13,8 billion lightyears ago. Following the theory and following the JWT observations there has never been a Big Bang.

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

You could then at least provide a link as to the JWST.

Orion68 likes this.
  11. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

You are right, I'll put some effort into it.

12. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

Done.

13. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 5, 2023
  14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Are you claiming that data shows that the universe is not expanding? That's wrong.
    I don't understand what you're saying.

13.8 billion years ago was the big bang. Everything was in the same place. There were no galaxies, no stars, no Sun, no Earth.

What is this "local particle distribution" you're referring to? What does that mean?
    Which specific JWT observations are you referring to?

I assume you're referring to your own theory, with its special particle that you named after yourself. I don't hold out high hopes for the predictive value of that theory.

15. Orion68 Registered Senior Member

Indeed, the universe is not expanding. Redshift is caused by the photon unraveling itself in two dimensional basics. Further the JWT observations just show that what I write about, the why and what is exactly what I describe so I already answered that one.

Btw. The particle is is named after having no spatial dimensions (length, width, height), referred to as the 'dimensional basic' or in short db.

16. Orion68 Registered Senior Member