May We Talk About Sandy Hook?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by matthew809, Sep 22, 2013.

1. matthew809 Registered Senior Member

Well... since you asked...

IMO...They want us to know(or at least suspect) that it was a hoax. What's why they left all these clues(as they do with many things). It's not about the guns, but it may be about us thinking it's about the guns. It's about much more than that though. It's about this grand story of the end times which we are all participating in right now. We are all actors, playing our parts, knowingly or not. And there are definitely some actors here on sciforums, aren't there

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's frankly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. matthew809 Registered Senior Member

It has more of a crazy vibe to me

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Oh the end times, oh I forgot, was that the end times Jesus speaks about? Like in Luke 9:27? Yeah I get the feeling that was suppose to happen 1900+ years ago! Even so their have been so many claims over the centuries that "now" is the end times, and yet they keep turning up wrong. Yet today when more people are living better off then ever before in human history, now is the end times?

I'll tell you when the end times are: when the machines get smarter than humans, when we become totally obsolete, when humans can upload themselves in machines, that will be the end times, at least for anyone that wants to remain as a talking monkey! I say within the next 100 years, maybe, but unlike a certain 2000 year old dead zombie hippie, I don't claim to be infallible, so maybe 100 years, maybe never.

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

the video shows split screen pictures of various children, one labeled memorial and the other labeled choir.
    i fail to understand the point of the video, a remembrance perhaps?

9. Balerion Banned Banned

Nope. It's just stupid.

I mean, gullible, maybe. Naive, sure. But first and foremost, it's stupid. It requires ignorance above all.

10. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

I disagree - I read "they" as being vague, even supernatural nefarious entities and forces; the product of a short-circuiting imagination. This isn't like the Kennedy assassination, where you have an unlikely shot and a murdered assassin; real facts that are ripe for a conspiracy theory. There's literally nothing here except what the video editor and matthew are dreaming-up in their heads. That points to crazy to me.

11. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Sandy Hook was interesting while the effects were clearly visible and the politicians talked on television, now that the whole thing got taken care of. Its hardly of much interest.

12. matthew809 Registered Senior Member

The video shows known (and freely available) photos of the victims(labeled "memorial"), and screen shots of members of the Newtown Music Project choir (video link provided in description). The claim(cloaked with not-so-subtle sarcasm in the Youtube video) is that those kids didn't really die at all. There was no massacre. The kids are still alive(as seen singing in the choir video), and older pictures of these kids were used as memorial pics for the make-believe victims. A little research will show that most of the kids in this choir were not actually from Newtown at all. In fact, nobody apparently knows where they are from. Good luck tracking down the members of this choir.

13. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Well now that looks more intentionally deceptive than stupid or crazy. You're seizing on the mundane part of the story as if it in any way proves the conspiracy theory part, based on a lack of information at that. No one cares about proving the identity of the singers and it isn't surprising that you can't since they are kids and legally protected. But regardless of whether their identities are determined or not, it doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with the kids who died. It's like saying that since you can't prove I have no money, I must have a million dollars.

14. matthew809 Registered Senior Member

You're right.... the fact that the choir kids are not identifiable is not the important part. I probably should not have even mentioned that.

The important part is that these choir kids look like perfect older versions of the Sandy Hook victims, IMO. If you disagree, OK.

But remember, refusing to believe in elaborate conspiracies outright, only makes it that much easier, and tempting, for the conspirators to get away with it.

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Nothing impossible, for example it maybe that a malicious diety created the universe just 5 minutes ago with everything set as its: stars, starlight, planets, people, our memories, everything fabricated, you nor I can disprove that this happened, the gods are infallible and they left no sign or evidence. Now should we refuse to beleive this outright? What do we gain by accepting that is possible?

Same can be asked of the Sandy Hook conspiracy, what do we gain from accepting it is possible? Does it help us better understand the government? No probably not, it only raise more questions like why would they do this, how could they even do it, we would need aaah "evidence" more so then a group of kids that happen to look like other dead kids because they are kids!

16. matthew809 Registered Senior Member

This thread is not about how or why they would have faked the Sandy Hook massacre. Also, there's plenty of more evidence supporting this theory out there, for those able to see it. With this thread I only wanted to show what I consider the most damning of all the evidence out there. I thought it needed some attention since I haven't seen it discussed anywhere else on the internet(except the YouTube video).

Also, check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxdRtyxbxh8. It shows the Saturday Night Live tribute for Sandy Hook, with the New York City Children's Chorus singing Silent Night. Can you spot the kid who looks like an older version of victim Noah Pozner? Hint: he's the one who seems to look uncomfortable, and doesn't seem to know the words very well.