Masterbation.!!!

Pick the 1 that applys to you an masterbation.!!!

• Quit at age 12 or younger.!!!

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Quit at age 13 or older.!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never started.!!!

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Never stoped.!!!

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters

cluelusshusbund

+ Public Dilemma +
Valued Senior Member
Please voat in the pole but you dont have to disscuss you'r voat if its embarrassin to you.!!!

Personaly... i remenber quitin masterbatin when i was 12.!!!

I started jerking it at 8 and haven't stopped. I sometimes go 6 times a day.

When having problems I've found this device to help out, especially as you age.:D

China_Sex_toys_penis_pump20088161002165.jpg

Hehe, is this for scientific research clueless? I suppose we're all a bunch of wankers. I can't speak for all women but I'd also say most women never stop either.

What quitter stopped at the age of 12? That's like walking out the restaurant after the starter.

I started jerking it at 8 and haven't stopped. I sometimes go 6 times a day.

Holy shit!

When I was in my teens, it was--ahhhh--a significant portion of my personal entertainment whilst alone. I can imagine (though having never counted) that on one or two days in those years I may have made it into the double digits.

So the question needs to be asked, how old are you?

If you're in your 30's you deserve a pat on the back. If you are under 19, then I'd say you're in good company.

~String

Not sure if you stoped or not... huh.???

Well while you'r still desidin you mite keep this in mind;;; i herd Rod Parsley (tv preecher) preech that he dont masterbate an "YOU" shudnt ether.!!!

He said masterbation is a homosesual-act an practicin homosesuals ant on a path that leads to heaven (Thats means you goin to hell).!!!

Last edited:
Back