List of United States Atrocities

more US atrocities:
5. first solo flight of the atlantic.
6. laid first trans atlantic cable.
7. internet.
8. first non stop non refueled circumnavigation by air.
9. produced worlds fastest aircraft.
10. transistor.
11. integrated circuits.
12. assembly line

Wrong. Nobody.
You cannot create a legitimate argument by trying to make definitions unclear as a cheap tactic.
Either provide a list, or get lost.

Type Definitions of Terrorism into google, and i'll bet you will find over 100 different definitions...

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,280,000 for Iraq atrocities. (0.15 seconds)

The Catholic Church has committed far more attrocities. I would argue the same for Ghengis Khan or the Vikings. Typical Anti-US thread.

Rationization. That was then, this is now.
i suppose you are talking about the iraq war.
regardless of how much you would like for america to be solely responsible you must examine the intelligence sent from at least 4 other nations. have any idea of what those nations are?

more US atrocities:
5. first solo flight of the atlantic.
6. laid first trans atlantic cable.
7. internet.
8. first non stop non refueled circumnavigation by air.
9. produced worlds fastest aircraft.
10. transistor.
11. integrated circuits.
12. assembly line
Troll.

Type Definitions of Terrorism into google, and i'll bet you will find over 100 different definitions...
Irrelevant. Discontinue using fallacies.

Troll.

Irrelevant. Discontinue using fallacies.

Irrelevant to what? Your argument? how about wikipedia than, that also has sufficient proof that terrorism isn't just what you think it is. Hell, let's just ask every single leading expert on terrorism, and i'll bet for once not a single one of them wouldn't agree that terrorism has 99+ too many definitions. Probably the only thing, any of them could ALL agree on, and ANOTHER thing you CAN'T.

I hardly see anyone who has the patience and the nerve to talk to you anymore, and I can see why. You just don't know what's right, or wrong.

Hello all

A simple definition for terrorism would be to ask if the person responsible for the harmful act is sponsored by a state (that can be held accountable) or not. If it is state sponsored then it is an act of war if not then it is a terrorist act.

:)

Hello all

A simple definition for terrorism would be to ask if the person responsible for the harmful act is sponsored by a state (that can be held accountable) or not. If it is state sponsored then it is an act of war if not then it is a terrorist act.

:)

Only in some cases.

Because even the state can sponsor terrorism.

Back