Ladies? Speak to me.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Chris_Smith, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

It'll be interesting to hear Baron Max's reply to this thread?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That just goes to prove that you haven't read all of the responses to this thread.

Baron Max

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Satyr Banned Banned

Has anyone come close to being laid through this thread?

If not, maybe the Forum queen can offer some pointers.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. allisone417 i'll be in my room Registered Senior Member

i think about color and light.
    and what is holding the 80 bits of attention in any random person at any random time.
    and the structure of consiousness.
    and my purpose in life, and why it seems like no one around me thinks of this.
    what nutrients this pizza is giving me.
    i hope they used whole grain.
    i miss my boyfriend. i want sex. (intamacy, not fucking).
    im jealous of my roomate, whos asleep in some guy's arms in her bed right across the room.
    should i run, or use a tredmill? its (not very) cold out.
    stuipid english. they need something to indicate that i will either do one or the other, and the the second clause was another option, not a seperate query.
    my tone quality sucks. music was my forté, until i came here and suddenly everyone was better than me, and it made me ashamed to play sax.
    those toilets are freakishy loud.
    that shade of yellow is my favorite.
    Odysseus! regale me with tales of your adventures!
    I wish i could read the book i was on instead of dropping everything for the Odyssey.
    my next period should start next wednesday. i hope.
    i wish he would eat healthier. and exercise.
    and build me something useful and nice.
    im bored.

8. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

Oh Baron - I think I'm falling in love with you...

9. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

You sound constructive - I like people who are constructive... that's why we're on this planet I guess. I also sense you don't take much for granted either, as most people are never awe-inspired by the basic aspects of life... as we're all really blummin' miracles! Ahhh... anyway

10. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Well then, my reply sounds really immature compared to that...Okay, that's what going on in their heads.

11. zenobia Registered Member

Food is always a good bet.

12. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

I don't think this thread is going anywhere...

13. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

I don't think men and women are that different from each other in the end... It's all about honesty and reading each others honesty - sounds mushy doesn't it? But it's true. I guess there's someone out there for everyone.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  14. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

That's true. Everyone can have someone. I'm sorry I think men and women are very different from each other.

15. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

An attempt of empathy always helps - hence, a bit of us all in everyone's mind could be the best way to describe it. I must agree though that some of us are better than others at the empathy game - well, it's not a game, but you know... I imagine the woman's interpretation and visa versa... I guess it's how thorough we are at the acknowledging what each other - including same sexes and other forms of life communicate, desire or are about.

16. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i wish i had an owl

17. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

I wish you had an owl too.

18. Slacker47 Paint it Black Registered Senior Member

Heres my input whether anyone cares about women that think about stuff other than sex: if its a bunch of pointless stuff that they dont intend to do, let them rot. I hate bullshit about pipedreams and cuddly crap. Get a dildo and some pots and pans. I hate girls that bitch when I come home from making money about what they want. I want to enslave them all or lay them to waste. Peace and Love Yall

19. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

I'm sorry but I agree with hug-a-tree.
    Men and women are far different from each other, it appears the females understand this well.... Also a good assumption to consider all women as at base, LESBIAN.

If you want to understand females understand that you have balls

21. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

ooh ooooohh what's this thread about? Is this sci forum heaven?? Did I die while online...ooh ooh

Is there a sale on, wot no handbags?

22. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

I think most guys want to know, its just the time and effort required to really find out is mostly impossible to find, i imagine there would be a lot more to any woman heres thought process than what they're willing to post in this thread.
    I think there are a few similarities and a few differences(in general), men seem pretty straight forward and open, women for some reason dont seem comfortable this way as if emotions stop them going too far with honesty and feelings, but everyones individual so theres always exceptions.

23. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

I honestly think that men spend more money then women. Who are the ones that always want the newest cars, the news playstation, IPODS and all that crap. Most women are content with what they have, for the most part. I admit to having an obsession with dying my hair and finding the best shampoos and all but all in all I spend way less then all you guys. For a box of hair dye itslike 10 bucks compare that to what you guys get. Guys need to stop bitching about us and get over it. They're the ones that are taking all the money.