Jews antisemitism and sciforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested in if the public has been given an equal opportunity to access all points of view. What if all but the Arab points of view were blocked from your media?

I would be at least somewhat annoyed, however, the media does not make up the entirety of public discourse and in the case of the internet what is usually referred to as a "the media" makes up a relatively small part of it.
So while the media may, for whatever reason, focus on some particular viewpoint or be perceived as such that does not dictate that all discussion will consist of that.
Furthermore I think its quite arrogant of you to decide that its bad for people to be discussing anything in particular, rather than what you would rather they discuss.

I would be at least somewhat annoyed, however, the media does not make up the entirety of public discourse and in the case of the internet what is usually referred to as a "the media" makes up a relatively small part of it.
So while the media may, for whatever reason, focus on some particular viewpoint or be perceived as such that does not dictate that all discussion will consist of that.
Furthermore I think its quite arrogant of you to decide that its bad for people to be discussing anything in particular, rather than what you would rather they discuss.

So if all viewpoints but one were filtered out of the discourse, it wouldn't annoy you but if someone pointed that out it would? You prefer other people to decide what you should and shuold not know?

So if all viewpoints but one were filtered out of the discourse, it wouldn't annoy you but if someone pointed that out it would? You prefer other people to decide what you should and shuold not know?

That's not what your doing at all though.
It's not that this particular viewpoint isn't being discussed at all, it's that you believe it is not being discussed enough.

That's not what your doing at all though.
It's not that this particular viewpoint isn't being discussed at all, it's that you believe it is not being discussed enough.

Really? Can you show me where the white phosphorus use in Afghanistan is being discussed, for example? How many of you know who Razia is?

Really? Can you show me where the white phosphorus use in Afghanistan is being discussed, for example? How many of you know who Razia is?

Well, lets see:
According to you inpost #149, there were 76,300 results in english on that very topic, which suggests to me that the topic is certainly being discussed, albeit not in the volume you would like.

Well, lets see:
According to you inpost #149, there were 76,300 results in english on that very topic, which suggests to me that the topic is certainly being discussed, albeit not in the volume you would like.

Could you show me one discussion you're familiar with?

Could you show me one discussion you're familiar with?

I assume you mean on the topic in question: I haven't gone and searched through any of those links since I don't typically read *every* single link that is posted by anyone in a discussion I am having.
Furthermore, I am hardly an example of a typical westerner's view of the world (which is what I assume you were going for here) as I primarily pay attention to economic news.

I assume you mean on the topic in question: I haven't gone and searched through any of those links since I don't typically read *every* single link that is posted by anyone in a discussion I am having.
Furthermore, I am hardly an example of a typical westerner's view of the world (which is what I assume you were going for here) as I primarily pay attention to economic news.

So in your attention to economic views, would you prefer it if you only received the corporate point of view?

So in your attention to economic views, would you prefer it if you only received the corporate point of view?

What exactly is "the corporate view"?
Any given corporation might have a completely different view on any given issue.
And in any case, Economic news often simply consists of economic data and analysis of said data and current trends.
That and particularly significant events, e.g., the brokering of a trade agreement, changes to tariffs, a large deal having been struck between major corporations.

What exactly is "the corporate view"?
Any given corporation might have a completely different view on any given issue.
And in any case, Economic news often simply consists of economic data and analysis of said data and current trends.
That and particularly significant events, e.g., the brokering of a trade agreement, changes to tariffs, a large deal having been struck between major corporations.

Yes but would you agree with receiving only part of the news? Whatever the corporate elites decided you need to know?

Hmm. Yet you just happened to pick that state (in that region) which happens to have the highest concentration of intolerant and antisemitic dullards--ummm, at least according to popular perception. Heh.
It was a rather small hat with only a few pieces of paper in it, to be sure.
If I'd used your New Englanders, the point would probably have been even more lost than it already was. Yes?
Popular perception has its uses on occasion. A cliche used as a point of reference.

Now watch SAM.
When I was a child, I used to play with ants. I'd put a leaf down where they had a food trail, and would watch them momentarily get confused and mill around it. After a moment, though, it was as if the leaf had always been there and they paid it no further mind.
I already knew they'd soon find a way around the leaf, ignore it. But I'd do it anyway because it was fascinating to watch.

I am still such a child.

I'm still waiting on your feedback of my sig, which in case I change it is "WMDs against almost caning" :)

Are you disappointed your little thread has become something else, SAM? Has it been derailed?
Is someone ignoring things they don't want to answer in order to talk about something else?
Do they just go on and on without addressing anything you happen to bring up?
Are they going off in a direction you never intended the thread to take?

Awww.

Fuck me. You truly are stupid.

I think misdirection has its own signposts don't you? ;)

Its interesting what people reveal about the way they think from the direction they do take.

I'm still waiting on your feedback of my sig, which in case I change it is "WMDs against almost caning" :)

lets recap....

Take a look at her sig. Look at it. If you can't tell me what is wrong with it in your next post, then you belong in the same wasteland of the mentally inane from which she emerged.

there might have been an explanation here...

No, Gustav. A real, ongoing incident. Nor is it an "almost".
Perhaps you would pay more attention if you identified with the lass in question, ja?
Is she the wrong shade of brown? Are her eyes a little more slanted than yours?
Or does your compassion run only to the "larger issues"?

Odd how those who present themselves as being compassionate and caring will only be so when it furthers their own agendas.

To Gustav, this is nothing. Tabloid journalism.
SAM defended the Malays, saying a country should be allowed to act in a way it desires without interference from outside.
Which is, incidentally, very much what she constantly attacks the Americans for doing.

This is the "compassion" the so love to identify themselves with. This is their "caring".

They have other things which weigh more heavily upon their minds.
They, the compassionate. They, who fight for equality and justice.
They say to you : Begone, girl. We care not for this, we have heavier burdens to consider. What is the suffering of one girl compared to that of thousands?

/dismissed

obviously asking that her cause be taken up
i outline how i look at the larger issue

meursalt

here

Stop Alcohol Prohibition in the Islamic Nations

and the consequent punishments of course
do your thing, little man

/smirk

yes
much more effective
so
do sign

that's the rational and effective approach but....

That is where you err, Gustav.
Do you not decry the Americans for diverting attention from small issues with larger ones? Have you not been disgusted with the tactic used by politicians all over the world?

Yet here you are. Supporting one who is attempting to do just that.

60,000 posts of prevarication. And you... an adjunct.

....the freak insists his way is best... championing a never ending stream of victims. the tard does not realize he is merely exploiting their situation. kinda like that media whore, rev al sharpton

as for the "decrying".... another delusion of his

Are you disappointed your little thread has become something else, SAM? Has it been derailed?

hehe
the guy is actually proud of trolling this thread with his puffed up peacockery

i feel wicked........

i asked meursalt to leave a suicide note in sci in case he decided to blow his brains out by this river

/ashamed

Your threads about Jews, nay, let me rephrase that. Your current obsession about Jews and nitpicking the actions of some Jews in World War II appears to me to be revenge threads because you're pissed off at the current obsession of some members about Muslims.

some? technically speaking sam only illustrated one and then made a vague allusions to others. she offered a book as evidence but that particular book is just alleged to be a personal account of one mr calel perechodnik

i doubt if sam read the book either to know of other specific instances
i let that slide cos it is not a stretch to imagine a host of similar or different lapses in moral judgment and behavior during those times

regioncaptureo.jpg

bells
this alleged nitpicking started when fedr made a statement and sam responded. i posted the instance here
why do you ignore the context? is it not a logical response?

once again

/sighs at sigh

regioncapture.jpg

"we take care of each other", my ass. why would anyone let bogus statements like that stand? is this not sci?

Yes but would you agree with receiving only part of the news? Whatever the corporate elites decided you need to know?

I would be annoyed if information was deliberately hidden from me, but it isn't possible for me to receive *all* the information, there is simply too much of it, but once again that is not the point.
It is not that this information is not out there, it clearly is.
It is not that it is not being received, it clearly must be as it is being disused.
It is that is not being discussed in the volume you prefer, so once again I ask, why?

I would be annoyed if information was deliberately hidden from me, but it isn't possible for me to receive *all* the information, there is simply too much of it, but once again that is not the point.
It is not that this information is not out there, it clearly is.
It is not that it is not being received, it clearly must be as it is being disused.
It is that is not being discussed in the volume you prefer, so once again I ask, why?

Well clearly you don't care if you receive ...and so, we can...Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back