infinity of the existence of energy/matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it not be true that the infinity of the existence of energy/matter would be a true statement ?

Let me work my way through the negatives in your question.

Would it not be true (i.e. would it be false) that the infinity of energy/matter would be a true statement?

Would it be false that the infinity of energy/matter would be a true statement?

My answer: Yes, because the infinity of energy/matter is not a statement at all.

---

Hmm... but maybe you meant to ask "Is it true that energy/matter exist forever?"

My answer to that is: yes, as far as our current understanding of the universe goes.

---

Have I answered your question?

Let me work my way through the negatives in your question.

Would it not be true (i.e. would it be false) that the infinity of energy/matter would be a true statement?

Would it be false that the infinity of energy/matter would be a true statement?

My answer: Yes, because the infinity of energy/matter is not a statement at all.

---

Hmm... but maybe you meant to ask "Is it true that energy/matter exist forever?"

My answer to that is:
---

Have I answered your question?

yes until you said ' yes, as far as our current understanding of the universe goes. "

the thing is though without the infinity of the existence of energy/matter , something would never become

Thinking .... are you from northern Europe/Scandinavia/Denmark ???
Translated directly into danish ....... your sentence makes sense ...... but not in english .........:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by thinking
the thing is though without the infinity of the existence of energy/matter , something would never become

because the infinity of nothing begates nothing , nothing is the exact and complete opposite to something

so then what is the difference between something and nothing ?

something has , dimension ( breadth , length and depth ) , movement, change ( or time if that makes you feel more comfortable ) , ability to interact with other somethings and has space , the room to manifest

Why are you giving nothing attributes?

Oh, probably because you

to make my point about the infinity of the existence of energy/matter and therefore something

it was necessary to point out the down falls of nothing , in the hope to make my point clear

and really it should make my point clear

No it isn't fine. Your OP makes no sense, you haven't made any statement.

"the infinity of the existence of energy/matter..."......what?

You haven't completed the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back