Immigration Crisis or an Economic Opportunity?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Michael, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Incidentally: Swedish veteran cop rants about immigrant crimes on Facebook, ignites nationwide row.

Rant below:

"Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment."

“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again. Christopher… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again."

“Countries representing all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.”
    If IQ is mostly genetic, and all the good evidence suggests upwards to 85% of it is, and if IQ above 95 is required to maintain a modern democracy, then, given the lack of procreation combined with immigration (IOWs, over time Swedes may have started having children again, as I suspect will begin happening in Japan around 2050-60) which will maintain pressure on limited resources while burdening the Progressive Social Welfare State, then I suspect what we see here, is the initial collapse of the first Western nation. Just the edge, but things will become apparent as 'Diversity Is Strength' is found out to be anything but.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

So, this is what Trumpy-Trump was watching the night prior...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Oh, yes, note to Sweden: There is one, and only one peaceful means to solve this problem.
    A 100% total end to the Welfare State.

That's the only solution. But, we do love our Gods and States don't we?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

So, here's the sale's pitch:

We have entered a world of great migrations and we will have more and more of it. In the coming decades we will have migrations from geopolitical conflicts that will continue to play, and we will have climate migrations because the planet is in a state of deep imbalance, France will not be able to stem it, and Europe will be affected immediately. We will see a migratory phenomenon far greater than what we have seen [with migrants from] Syria.
    -- Macron (former investment banker for Rothschild & Cie Banque)

--o--
    So, Macron believes that 'great migrations' from the middle east into Europe are unstoppable ... and they will continue to get worse (thanks in part to global warming, or cooling, or whatever). I'd just say this, not in Japan Beeatch

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Refugees for Japan 2016.... (drum roll).... 27.

You know what's nice about Japan? You can walk ANYWHERE in ANY CITY at ANY TIME and be perfectly 100% safe. Imagine living in large mega-city, where children, aged 6, can get onto trains and ride to their school. By themselves.

Totally normal.

Which is why I classify Japan as a first world nation, and the USA, Swedenstan, Germanstan, Frankostan all as second world nations. Not 2B, I'm going to give them 2A due to the technology (for now, this will be superseded in the coming years). See, the SlumLord-run GiverMint-Welfare Ghettos, sort of take a nation state out of the 'first world' status.

Oh, I noticed in Swedenstan they're now pumping this idea: Our large cities are unsafe, simply because: large cities are unsafe (seriously, talk about circular reasoning - which is faulty, because even large Chinese cities are much safer than in the USA or EU).

War is Peace
    ;
    Freedom is Slavery;
    Diversity is Strength;

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017