If you are an Emo, rise your hand

Without make up, he is quite ok:

marilyn_manson_no-makeup.jpg

Why on earth would he changed into this:

a99_manson.jpg

Because it made him a lot of money. Its just make up, hair and a contact. Worked for Alice Cooper, Kiss, and a lot of Glam Bands.

Because it made him a lot of money. Its just make up, hair and a contact. Worked for Alice Cooper, Kiss, and a lot of Glam Bands.

Does he make a lot of money because of his looks / does his looks help him to sell his music? I mean, if he doesn't look so scary I might try to listen to his music :p

Well, first of all, let me start out by pointing out that I am not an "Emo." However, I believe it appears that one of my cousins may belong to this particular subculture, perhaps facilitated by the internet or music culture in general.

Emo vs Goth?

Just would like to see how many are here and how many of them dare to admit it.

P.S.: Draqon, you don't need to rise your hand, we already know it...

goth.jpg

So do emos differ from Goths? The British daly mail says they are a subgroup of the Goths but with one difference.

"There is a also a term which is new to me and amounts to a much more dangerous teenage cult. The Emos short for Emotional - regard themselves as a cool, young subset of the Goths. Although the look is similar, the point of distinction, frightening for schools and parents, is a celebration of self harm....Adult Goths refer to the Emos disdainfully as ‘the spooky kids’ or ‘moshers’."

I just relived my Gothness, I listened to some Cure that’s enough for me.

wow, that guy's gothness is like an art form for him. I don't think I've ever gone to that much effort/detail for anything. Not even my wedding day.

I actually think his makeup is nice. The butterfly wings around his eyes are cool. His haircut is ugly, though.

Draqon actually had a point, it is not really about the look ladies! But whom am I talking to???

have you noticed that most emo kids have their lip pierced?

emo.jpg

you have to admit tho..some emos have awesome hair!

Back