If God is real, how would you know?

When you have truth, you have no need for faith.

Without faith you have no litmus test, to test the truth with. For hope faith judges life, for confidence faith judges the self, for trust faith judges the truth.

Without faith you have no litmus test, to test the truth with.

Lol, the truth doesn't need to be tested, it was tested and then became the truth. Faith is what needs to be tested before it can become truth.

Lol, the truth doesn't need to be tested, it was tested and then became the truth. Faith is what needs to be tested before it can become truth.

Faith is what test the truth thus creating trust.

If you understood truth, you wouldn't need faith, truth is trust. Faith is useless.

If you understood truth it would be an example of faith. Anyhow, faith as an absolute is fundamental to life.

If you understood truth it would be an example of faith. Anyhow, faith as an absolute is fundamental to life.
So is scientific knowledge and facts like Darwinism and the theory of evolution.
Get your nose out of the mythical crap, written by obscure men in an obscure age, in the mythical bible you have your head buried in and learn some science.

So is scientific knowledge and facts like Darwinism and the theory of evolution.
Get your nose out of the mythical crap, written by obscure men in an obscure age, in the mythical bible you have your head buried in and learn some science.

I have my own religion in the works, and it's science friendly.

I don't know
Okay. But that original , transcendent cause, is why everything occurs the way it does.
but what are the chances that that leave would end up on that exact spot of my deck given all the other places it could have ended up and are are the chances that other leaves didn't end up there?
Who is to say it was chance?
None of us know. We only say it was chance, because we cannot fathom the original cause that lead to that encounter.
The thing the only possible explanation is God, right?
Yes.

Last edited:
I don't think there would be a question if he were obvious. That's kind of the definition of obvious.
Easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent. Based on the numbers who think God is obvious, I would have to conclude God is obvious.

Now, you know the reason why people surround themselves with truth, so that they don't need faith. Faith is for those who don't want to know truth.
A goalpost shifter I see.
How does one, surround oneself, with truth?
And while we’re at it. Where does truth come from?

Back