Handwriting

Right, or left-handed ?

• Total voters
img004xo9.jpg

That's classic old school. You write like I was first taught. Have you put your own personal style in it at all?

I thought it was a cool idea to make a thread about handwriting.
So anyone that owns a scanner or a camera can join in, just write the text down and scan/photograph it, then upload the image.
Who knows.. there may even be a handwriting analyst amongst us :)

Text:
The best things come in small packages. Diminutive
insects play a vital role in our ecosystem: the
relationship between bees and the flowers they
pollinate is so intricate that they are thought to have
evolved together.

Here's mine:
handwriting_enmos.jpg

Have fun :)

(Mods, if this is not the right place please move)

Very neat Enmos!

Do you always write in capitals? I know some people have that habit.

That's classic old school. You write like I was first taught. Have you put your own personal style in it at all?

That's how I write, when I write but I don't write that much since the invention of the computer. I'd rather use Word and let my words be typwritten to insure proper communication as well as good grammar.;)

Perhaps a related question would be

"Do women play a vital role in our world"

Those irrelevant reminders and house keepers of words, when they are loud they are expressing their irrelevences.

They possibly should just keep men in contact, for without men we are left with an entirely ball cluttered world.

Keep it in mind. The sexist bullshit. Go ahead. ***spins around the house in a fu ry shoving pizza down throat*

Perhaps a related question would be

"Do women play a vital role in our world"

Those irrelevant reminders and house keepers of words, when they are loud they are expressing their irrelevences.

They possibly should just keep men in contact, for without men we are left with an entirely ball cluttered world.

Keep it in mind. The sexist bullshit. Go ahead. ***spins around the house in a fu ry shoving pizza down throat*

Yes, both men and women play a vital role in the world. They're both 50 per cent of the human race. Now let's quit this War of the Sexes shite shall we?

LOL Thanks people, totally awesome !!
No, this is not an art competition.. although I admit that it's very nice to see these little personal contributions :)
But first and foremost, it's about the writing. I think it's great that we can now see each others handwriting.. :)

Very neat Enmos!

Do you always write in capitals? I know some people have that habit.

Thanks Ghost :)
Yea, this is how I write.. I've always got a lot of crap about it in school though.
Some teachers said it was nearly unreadable (while other's complimented me on the neatness.. go figure :crazy:).
Also, some guys told me it looks like a girl's handwriting.. :eek:

Back