Guess who is this?

That one's been done Nietzsche: Johannes Itten, a Bauhaus artist/ teacher.

/Sorry for this off-topic post Oli >.>

You can also try clicking on all the icons though, couldn't do any harm.
The first one (from the left) is the updates, not sure about the next four though.
Perhaps try the arrow thingy ?

Here is the name of each one, but they're in German. I try to give the translation in English below the pic:

myvaio2.jpg

When I click:

1. This symbol: "<" (tag: ausblenden): all icons are fade out/ hidden
2. The next symbol with saturn-like ring (tag: Neue updates sind verfugbar): it told me to updates 4 "important things"
3. The next symbol that looked like lightening with a box next to it (tag: VAIO update), it links me to a VAIO website
4. The next symbol with letter M in it (tag: MyAfee Security Center): you know this ;)
4. The next symbol with double arrow like reversible chemical reaction (tag: verfügbar drahtlos-Funktion): it takes me to internet connection setting
5. The next symbol like lolipop: google desktop icon (it is already there since the beginning)
6. The next symbol like an electric socket (tag: Aufgeladen 100%): I don't know, because this thing is gone already as I write this :bugeye:
7. The next symbol like 2 desktops (tag: momentan verbunden mit netzwerk 2): it leads me to setting up new internet connection
8. The last symbol is the speaker

Oh pheww! (I happens to put double 4, sorry!)

I'll find a tough one - tomorrow.
Bed time now, but at least you're not in the lead any more! :D

Ok, thanks for the hint. But first of all, could you help me with this, Enny, I am oh so confused :p:

off-topic:
I have just bought a new laptop, the OS is vista (I never use any vista till today). I am now downloading some pics from my camera. In my previous PC, after finish working with a camera or whatever USB disks I use, there is a small icon on the corner of the pc screen, which I have to click so that I can safely remove the hardware. In this new one, I can't find any, but I have Angst to remove the USB cable. This is the screenshot of the lower part of the screen:

myvaio.jpg

Which is it that I have to click, En?
/off-topic

Inzomnia, try clicking on the windows icon in the lower left corner of the toolbar. it looks like a flag with four colors, red,green, blue & yellow. that "icon" opens up the all programs menu and you should be able to find all tools there. I hope this helps.

/Sorry for this off-topic post Oli >.>

Here is the name of each one, but they're in German. I try to give the translation in English below the pic:

myvaio2.jpg

When I click:

1. This symbol: "<" (tag: ausblenden): all icons are fade out/ hidden
2. The next symbol with saturn-like ring (tag: Neue updates sind verfugbar): it told me to updates 4 "important things"
3. The next symbol that looked like lightening with a box next to it (tag: VAIO update), it links me to a VAIO website
4. The next symbol with letter M in it (tag: MyAfee Security Center): you know this ;)
5. The next symbol with double arrow like reversible chemical reaction (tag: verfügbar drahtlos-Funktion): it takes me to internet connection setting
6. The next symbol like lolipop: google desktop icon (it is already there since the beginning)
7. The next symbol like an electric socket (tag: Aufgeladen 100%): I don't know, because this thing is gone already as I write this :bugeye:
8. The next symbol like 2 desktops (tag: momentan verbunden mit netzwerk 2): it leads me to setting up new internet connection
9. The last symbol is the speaker

Oh pheww!

None of them is related to safely disconnecting hardware.
But it doesn't matter. As long as you make sure that you don't turn off the camera when something is written to it, or from it to the computer, nothing can go wrong.
When your finished and nothing is copying to or from your camera:
- Turn it off,
- Make sure it's turned off,
- Disconnect the USB from your computer,
- Disconnect the USB from your camera.

The last two might be vice versa, you'll have to check your manual. But as I said, it works for me.

Inzomnia, try clicking on the windows icon in the lower left corner of the toolbar. it looks like a flag with four colors, red,green, blue & yellow. that "icon" opens up the all programs menu and you should be able to find all tools there. I hope this helps.

Thanks, Joe. That one, yes, takes me to a lot of program, but I don't know how to find the button that can 'safely remove hardware' like I have in the corner of my broken PC ~.~ Anyway, Enny told me he used to switch off the hardware first, then just remove the USB cable, and it happens just fine with his PC. Don't worry though, I have 4 years guarantee, so I don't worry much. ;]

Time to update the games score.. :eek:

Looks like a Wing Chun Master, but no idea who.

That one is already solved by Enmos, Niet! Do you want to post photo for us to guess?

Hendrik Brugt Gerhard Casimir?

Never heard of him :p

Update score:

Enmos: 3 + 1.5 = 4.5
Oli: 3
Ghost_007: 2
Tuberculatious: 1

I'll find a tough one - tomorrow.
Bed time now, but at least you're not in the lead any more!

Not in the lead..!? In your dreams ! :p
Ok, goodnight man :)

Good night you all, and thanks for the computer tips, En, Joe.

Famous Canadian weightlifter of the 19th Century, name unknown?:)

Well I picked the picture obviously because it gives good clues, in his day he was very famous. Goes to show you how fleeting fame really is.

I figured we can post dead people since others did.

Back