End Times

Your Preference

• The Garden on Earth (Eden)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Can't handle camping no matter how well the campground is developed, give me Eternal Love

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder this entire thread makes no sense - Sancho is the OP.

How did I even get here? Ah. Thread title is click bait.

Unwatch.

The bloke in the picture of this music video looks a bit like jesus christ in the preacher series on amazon prime video.
Tiny Tim... I watched him once on television during my youth and he has been ingrained in my memory since. :smile:

As silly as the song might sound, in My Mind I say "Why not?"

If being a Cuckoo makes me harmless and loving, the World and You will benefit :biggrin:

Be forewarned, I am a Moody Spirit. I Am certain that the gates of hell are closed and Heaven is reserved for all, despite how i might be feeling tomorrow.

If being a Cuckoo makes me harmless and loving, the World and You will benefit :biggrin:

Be forewarned, I am a Moody Spirit. I Am certain that the gates of hell are closed and Heaven is reserved for all, despite how i might be feeling tomorrow.

Gosh, that is the fattest person I've seen since I moved back from Texas 20 years ago. :D

Mod Note

Sancho has been permanently banned for being a sockpuppet of currently banned member Bowser. The fact that he created a sockpuppet to continue trolling shows what his intentions are.

Just so everyone knows, I Am leaving no one behind. I Love You That Much

Also, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back