Early technique in cutting stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trip

my security warns me that this is not advisable to go there

is it safe

I'm not aware of any security issues with the website - I've been there before without problems, and I went there from work without problems.

:Shrugs:

look , I know this alien perspective and truth really would produce a back lash ,

its natural

I have no problem with this

but we have to come to terms with the fact that Ancient History , B.C.E. is there

this History is not a joke , it is serious accounts , about our deeper past , there archaeology , that proves this

now we can either face this Hisotry as it is and not take it as a mythology

or explore and understand this part of our history and respect it

Are you kidding?
Archaeologists would have a field day, and there would be huge grants to study this and archaeological papers written about it by the hundreds, if there were actual evidence of an Alien visit.
But alas, there isn't.

Trip

I went on the web site

carpentry Trip

are you taking this thread seriously ?

It's not about Carpentry, it's about stoneworking in ancient egypt.

It's obvious you didn't bother taking the time to read, or understand what it had to say.

“ Originally Posted by river
look , I know this alien perspective and truth really would produce a back lash ,

its natural

I have no problem with this

but we have to come to terms with the fact that Ancient History , B.C.E. is there

this History is not a joke , it is serious accounts , about our deeper past , there archaeology , that proves this

now we can either face this Hisotry as it is and not take it as a mythology

or explore and understand this part of our history and respect it

Are you kidding? Archaeologists would have a field day, and there would be huge grants to study this and archaeological papers written about it by the hundreds, if there were actual evidence of an Alien visit. But alas, there isn't.

actually no , Archaeologists would be condemed and they have been

are you ignorant of the politics of science

actually no , Archaeologists would be condemed and they have been

are you ignorant of the politics of science

I don't think so, but hey, you seem to be in the know, so tell us, what archaeologists have been condemned?

what I'm trying to convey is this

I don't expect mainstream historians and archaeologist to think outside the box

anything of what exactly ?

Anything requiring anything other than mainstream thinking.

I mean, so far, the most interesting question you've posed is why this degree of precision (assuming the degree of precision you claim is actually present) should be required in the first place. And there's a fairly obvious answer to that involving spirituality and philosophy.

true

but who in the mainstream is about the truth of ancient history

Are you kidding?

If you want to be a famous archaeologist and get grants out the wazoo, then a SURE method would be to simply produce proof that Aliens had visited the planet before.

The problem is you have decided what the truth is but don't have the evidence to back it up.

Just arguments from incredulity.

“ Originally Posted by river
true

but who in the mainstream is about the truth of ancient history

Are you kidding?

no , not really

If you want to be a famous archaeologist and get grants out the wazoo, then a SURE method would be to simply produce proof that Aliens had visited the planet before.

if thats true , then the evidence is world wide

yet is not in the mainstream thinking

The problem is you have decided what the truth is but don't have the evidence to back it up. Just arguments from incredulity.

mainstream thinking

as I thought

if thats true , then the evidence is world wide

yet is not in the mainstream thinking

And yet actual Archaeologists would secure their name in their field by being the first to prove this claim, but for some reason are avoiding all this evidence.

The fact is you make this claim that there is all this evidence but as yet you haven't produced any actual evidence, which is the same reason that Archaeologists aren't all over this. There is no evidence that stands up to scrutiny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back