Does the beer you drink say anything about your personality?

Heineken is far more expensive than Mickey's. The higher cost is a pretty good indicator of higher quality.

Last time I looked, Paris Hilton was rich and hot. I don't think you are making your point very well.

I generally like all beer. Bud, Heinekin (though after my first beer it begins to taste like urine), Labatt Blue, most things you throw at me I like. But my favorites are Magic Hat: Number 9 (local beer) and Harpoon. I prefer darker, heavier beers, because I don't like to drink beer after beer, but I still like to feel like I've actually drank beer. They're more substantial and more flavorful.

I've not had those Belgian and raved about Western European beers. If I go to Europe, I would like to try out lots of beers. And I mean lots.

I've never been a big beer nut. But if I were to drink it, I would want the generic brand. My cousin once had a huge beer can collection, and of the various cans, my favorite can was like a Yorktown generic label -- all white with "BEER" emboldened in black. Nothing else was on the label.

No frills beer? One wonders why you even bother to drink beer?

I only drink beer with my husband and only on wild circus sex mondays. :p It has nothing to do with the taste.
If I drink for the taste, its gonna be Southern Comfort.

No, I'm not attacking their preferences. I am wondering if it has any connection to their personalities and emotional makeup.

Heineken is far more expensive than Mickey's. The higher cost is a pretty good indicator of higher quality.

lol...heineken is a standard cheap beer in the Netherlands. Only foreigners are stupid enough to pay a premium price for a watery beer.

Back