Does EV cars really reduce CO2 emission?

Climate change is real. But it is also political.

On the legit left, its threat is appropriated as a golden opportunity or justification to implement socioeconomic agenda.
Well, in the same way that our entering into World War II was to "justify a socioeconomic agenda" and in the same way that the Montreal Protocol was to "justify giving the UN more power." But both accomplished their purpose, so the additional justifications were add-ons at best.

Also note that ANY change in society will result in winners and losers, and thus those "socioeconomic agendas." Refineries really liked gas cars. Saddle makers, not so much.

Why Europe is burning?
I am afraid Australia might be burning too after October.

The mixture of gases that makes up the Earth's atmosphere is known as air. Nitrogen makes up 78 % of this gas, which is mixed with oxygen (21%), water vapour (variable), argon (0.9 %), carbon dioxide (0.04%), and trace gases
1. Is oxygen getting lesser and lesser than the average 21%
2. Does CO2 increase higher than 0.04%?

If CO2 does not increase, why do we blame CO2 for global warming?
How much CO2 is absorbed by plants annually?

I read that there is a technology to trap CO2 from air and turn it into solid form and it can be buried under ground.
Why not Tesla finance this technology?

How many percentage of EV car can be recycled? I read that EV car's lithium battery cannot be recycled and produce more carbon.

Why Europe is burning?
Because it's hot and dry.
1. Is oxygen getting lesser and lesser than the average 21%
No.
2. Does CO2 increase higher than 0.04%?
CO2 was 0.028% in 1850. Now it is 0.042% and rising.
If CO2 does not increase, why do we blame CO2 for global warming?
It is rising.
How much CO2 is absorbed by plants annually?
About 120 gigatons. More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_cycle
I read that there is a technology to trap CO2 from air and turn it into solid form and it can be buried under ground.
Yep. It takes a lot of energy. Guess how we get that energy?
How many percentage of EV car can be recycled? I read that EV car's lithium battery cannot be recycled and produce more carbon.
Redwood Materials can recycle 100% of an EV battery.

What happened to Hawaii?
Why did it become charcoal?
Why people were not told to evacuate as soon as possible?
Is this the outcome of global warming/boiling?

What happened to Hawaii?
There was a wildfire.
Why did it become charcoal?
Due to the wildfire.
Why people were not told to evacuate as soon as possible?
Because no one was expecting a wildfire. They are VERY unusual there.
Is this the outcome of global warming/boiling?
The driving factors were winds from a hurricane, higher than normal temperatures and drought, all of which are related to global warming.

Back