Do the size of your breasts mean more than finding the right bra?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by nubianconcubine, Jul 16, 2006.

?

what is the "perfect" breast size and what type of hips would you like with that?

1. A cup

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  2. B cup

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. C cup

17 vote(s)
    43.6%
  4. D cup

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  5. DD cup

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  6. larger than DD cup

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. athletic body (anna kournikova)

21 vote(s)
    53.8%
  8. voluptious body (marilyn monroe)

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

That was truthful.
    I like a companion, and don't need a sex object. And I like to fight, run, hike, live in the forest, etc.
    I've found no-one to keep up with my rhytm, but that's more their problem, not mine.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think you will find that Q is a 'floater'

(as in turd for the uninitiated)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

you like to post a lot on forums, not the most active of pursuits. Does your laptop go with you when you go to the forest?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

In these times most libraries have internet in them and most settlements have libraries in them. I can't afford a laptop.
    Here I was three days ago:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

ToR. If you aren't convinced that most people find her attractive, why not start a poll? That would be the most sensible way of settling the debate on that.
    It doesn't bother you that most of the members who are aware of your attitude towards certain other members see you as:
    (a) A bit of a stalker.
    (b) A bit inadeq...

No, I won't puncture your already-bruised ego any more.

Why not just be nice?

Sometimes I think you're just doing it for a laugh or because you don't really know how to relate to people. If I'm right, here's your chance to say so. No need to admit to... anything negative, just say you were joking and apologise.

That's all it takes.

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Here I was 5 days ago, note activity of riding motorcycle without leathers or 'lid' and youthfulness of the driver...dangerous enough eh?

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adleah0jf0.jpg

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think Q does it for the attention, he's pretty invisible when he's not insulting people. I don't know why he doesnt just put me on ignore, it's not like the banter we share is humorus it's just same old same old.

12. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

I question the sanity of anyone who dosen't think that you're very attractive. :bugeye:

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Perhaps someone who actually cared could start that poll? And as you well know, I'm not 'most people.' Whatever 'looks' you consider appealing of ToR should be crushed by the fact she is totally brainless.

I won't apologize for not following the group think, if that's what you're getting at. I merely flush out BS, whether it eminates from a male or female. The problem is that whenever it comes from a female, like ToR for example, you're automatically considered a stalker. More group think logic.

It's interesting you think I actually take any of this personally. Morons like ToR couldn't argue their way through a wet tissue - it's all I can do to hold back the coffee spewing through my nose whenever I read her nonsense.

I am being nice.

I do relate to people, I just don't relate to group think.

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I must be totally insane.

15. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Totally.

16. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Are you schizophrenic? I dont see any other reason why someone would start behaving like a complete retard with no provocation.

17. q0101 Registered Senior Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

18. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Yes but it becomes something approaching a mental disorder when the beholder and beauty are one in the same person.

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality and by significant social or occupational dysfunction. A person experiencing untreated schizophrenia is typically characterized as demonstrating disorganized thinking, and as experiencing delusions or auditory hallucinations."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Could be?

20. Roman Banned Banned

Q's really bad at these insults. He's going after all the wrong places. She has yet to break down and spaz out at any of his jabs. He tries too hard and none of it's witty, and no one's on his side.

21. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Well she did get pissed enough to leave for a while. Although it seems she meant to leave for good, she eventually came back. I do not credit that to Q's failure because most come back anyway.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You make the mistake of thinking he gives a rat's ass

23. Roman Banned Banned

I used to think Q was smart. Then I started reading what he wrote, I guess.