COVID-19 effectiveness

Your thoughts?

My thoughts?

I think he has it correct. I take it as a given he has data to back up his comments

I suspect he probably know (or a hunch) about) it even before the data was available

Also I suspect he said nothing about the COVID-19 vaccines not protecting overly well due to those listening who distrust the vaccine will hear just not protecting and remark "see the vaccine doesn't work"

:)

He is almost right.
ARN vaccine against covid do not change the infection frequency 15 days after you have been vaccinated.
After that, it diminish the severity of the symptoms.
But after being vaccinated, the chance to be infected is much higher during 15 days (so you have to be carrefull (use some FFP2 mask per example) during 15 days because the probability to be infected is much higher after vaccination).
This phenomenon has also been observed for other vaccines for other diseases.

Also, ARN vaccines against covid do not have long term efficiency, unlike other vaccinces, here the "efficiency" (against severe symptoms) is around 4 or 6 months.

Concerning non ARN vaccines (like China has developped), i dont know if they have the same flaw.
It is said they are not so much efficient (60% against 80%), but perhaps they protect longer and have a real infection frequency efficiency, like the vaccines "usualy"do (they use a standard vaccine).

We have known all this for about a year now. Why is this presented as news? Is this just a way for deliberately stupid people to mount yet another misdirected attack on Fauci or something?

The vaccines have, from the start, never been very effective at preventing infection, but they are very, very good at reducing lessening the likelihood of severe disease and the duration of infection. This remains the case, even with the latest Omicron BA.4 and 5 variants. In the UK, lots of people are getting BA4 and 5 but few of them are getting anything more than a cold - and sometimes a bit of fever.

We have known all this for about a year now. Why is this presented as news? Is this just a way for deliberately stupid people to mount yet another misdirected attack on Fauci or something?

The vaccines have, from the start, never been very effective at preventing infection, but they are very, very good at reducing lessening the likelihood of severe disease and the duration of infection. This remains the case, even with the latest Omicron BA.4 and 5 variants. In the UK, lots of people are getting BA4 and 5 but few of them are getting anything more than a cold - and sometimes a bit of fever.

Don't you love "He is almost right."?

Don't you love "He is almost right."?

Very funny.

Looks like you never heard of the ADE phenomenon.
If you understand a little when someone speak of biology, here is the abstract :

springer said:
Antibody-Dependent Enhancement Phenomenon
Virus entry into host cells is a primary obligate process in viral pathogenesis; this is usually mediated by hijacking the cellular mechanism. Neutralizing antibodies aid in inhibiting the attachment of the virus to the host cell receptors by targeting the viral surface proteins or glycoproteins and is considered to be a crucial mechanism to eliminate the virus31,32,33,34,35,36, and the attachment between viruses and target cells plays an essential role in most cases and may produce different outcomes.

However, in some instances, paradoxically, binding of the antibodies at sub‐neutralizing concentrations to non-critical sites of the virion can result in non-neutralization of the virion that may lead to virion entry and invasion into certain cell types via antibody Fc region present on the carboxyl-terminal domain of antibody with Fc gamma receptor IIa (FcRIIa)-expressing phagocytic cells like the monocytes, macrophages, or through interaction with complement receptors contributing in the enhancement of infection, a process known as antibody-dependent enhancement37,38,39,40,41 during these instances, the binding of antibodies to these non-critical sites leaves the virus with retainment of its infectivity37.

Virus possesses various kinds of different antigenic epitopes capable of inducing neutralizing antibodies, but some might induce non-neutralizing antibodies that may enhance the infection42. Despite the presence of multiple critical sites on the virus surface, immunoglobulins, after attaching to this area, may not neutralize the virus completely because the virus can utilize another site for interacting with the host cell 37.

Diluting concentrations of antibodies have been shown to increase lung pathology and infiltration of cells into the alveolar air space observed in vivo mouse model during the influenza virus life cycles 43.

In an experimental study, it was observed that lower levels of IgG could promote the uptake of human parvovirus (B19V) in endothelial cells showing an enhancing effect of lower levels of antibodies at the level of virus internalization44. Seropositive people who may have successfully eliminated one viral serotype may well be at increased risk of infection with other viral serotypes. The neutralizing antibodies preformed for one of these serotypes might often not be neutralizing for different serotypes that may cross-neutralize the epitopes, and these deficient and incompetent neutralizing antibodies may instead allow ADE mechanism to kick in, leading to enhanced infection 45,46,47.

Dengue viruses, one of the best studied, representing a classic example of flaviviruses exhibiting ADE cause infection through four distinct serotypes DENV1, DENV2, DENV3, and DENV4; antibodies raised for one Dengue serotype do not protect against other serotypes failing to block the virus entry into cells42,48,49; the humoral response produced against one Dengue serotype provides protective serotype‐specific antibodies; however, these antibodies do cross‐react with other Dengue viral serotypes but do not neutralize them that may promote the entry of the virus via antibody Fc regions failing in protecting against different viral serotypes (Fig. 1); as a result, a second Dengue viral infection could arise, being more lethal, leading to dengue hemorrhagic fever and shock syndrome42,50, this similar instance of ADE can happen in COVID-19 in which RBD region of S protein of SARS-CoV-2 may get mutated as found in some studies51,52.

Enhancement of disease and more severity has been described in infants who received inactivated respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine as well as inactivated measles vaccine after they encountered a secondary viral infection53,54.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s41745-021-00268-8

Me too. I only knew because I get antibody tests when I donate blood. But then again I have both vaccination and booster, so no suprise that it was mild.

i was expecting to have caught it before now but i have not been testing.
household contacts tested after feeling symptoms so i tested.
otherwise i would not have known
i was due for a dentist appointment so its a bit of luck because i would not want to infect my dentist

i was expecting to have caught it before now but i have not been testing.
household contacts tested after feeling symptoms so i tested.
otherwise i would not have known
i was due for a dentist appointment so its a bit of luck because i would not want to infect my dentist

Never caught it the 18 months strand in Bali. But then there is a small might because one had one test during that period

Tested negative on evacuation day so was allowed on flight

Went into hospital about 6 weeks ago. Staff all wear mask for their shift, patients no. Patients tested every day. I never returned a positive

Booked flights to go back Bali, not politician wants to cancel all Bali flights due to Foot and Mouth disease in Bali

Welcome to the most uncertain international travel period

Do you think the UFOs are only sporadically land because they don't have custom clearance from home planet. Anal probes are their RAT test on us for whatever they are trying to avoid

Anal probes
was a debunker made up comment probabbly originating from homophobia
  • the object is to assign the fear & paranoia and discredit the reportee by assigning them homosexual status
there is only a tiny fraction of abduction reports about being analy probed
fyi

the more interesting probing is ambiotic fluid through the stomach wall
which was reported before the procedure had been developed in modern science
  • amniocentesis in abduction reports

what meat does bali export ?
bali is a tourist black money country
shutting down tourism shuts down the countrys economy & politicians dont care about foot n mouth because they get paid and can buy what ever they like anyway.

so if your asymtomatic like me you might have caught it once or twice already & not known about it.

we dont have to re test
just self isolate for 7 days then continue on with normal life.
but im going to get some tests and test myself to see how long i test positive for.
as soon as i find some company that can sell & deliver RAT's

im being mindful that like other flu it might suddenly hit me after a few days so im taking things very easy
im staying well hydrated eating mostly fruit & vegetables and keeping my vitamin C levels high

Last edited:
probing is ambiotic fluid through the stomach wall
which was reported before the procedure had been developed in modern science
  • amniocentesis in abduction reports

Interesting. I would have thought along with amniocentesis aliens would have also run through a ultrasound

Description of a ultrasound before human had invented them would be almost definitively proof of aliens

Interesting. I would have thought along with amniocentesis aliens would have also run through a ultrasound

Description of a ultrasound before human had invented them would be almost definitively proof of aliens

yes there are reports of people being able to see their internal organs on a screen
real time MRI level full colour & going down to a cellular level

however
the one consistent thing is the amniocentesis

Back