Cloned meat "safe to eat" in the UK

Says who? I know the bible well, and I can assure you it makes no mention of cloning, GM or any such technology. Please refrain from posting unsubstantiated crap.

Says who? I know the bible well, and I can assure you it makes no mention of cloning, GM or any such technology. Please refrain from posting unsubstantiated crap.

If scripture is your only means of communicating and understanding the most high then you are still on your first path.

Peace.

Granted. But are you now claiming to know the mind of God? Be wary of a path shrouded in illusion.

If the books are written by those chosen by God, then they can be relied upon. However, feel free to start a new thread because who told who to write what is not the issue at hand. Your religeous objections to the technology are noted though.

If the books are written by those chosen by God, then they can be relied upon. However, feel free to start a new thread because who told who to write what is not the issue at hand. Your religeous objections to the technology are noted though.

Good point lets not get off topic.

Peace brother.

Back