Capitalism is freedom?

However, otherwise there is no comparison between the U.S. and Somalia.
Well, there is always a comparison of course - however I agree there is no equality.

Both countries have made abortion illegal in at least some places. Somalia has 10x fewer guns per capita than the US, has a crime, 3x lower murder rate, but an almost identical infant mortality rate.

Well, there is always a comparison of course - however I agree there is no equality.

Both countries have made abortion illegal in at least some places. Somalia has 10x fewer guns per capita than the US, has a crime, 3x lower murder rate, but an almost identical infant mortality rate.
You thinking about moving there? Let me guess, nope?

You thinking about moving there?
?? Uh - no. Why would you assume that? Are you one of those people who think that anyone who doesn't praise everything the US does should leave? There were a lot of those sort of people in the 1970's, saying that any protesters who thought the Vietnam War was wrong was a communist and should move to Russia.

This country was founded on the principle that the people could change the government if they decided they didn't like it. There's a lot to fix.

?? Uh - no. Why would you assume that? Are you one of those people who think that anyone who doesn't praise everything the US does should leave? There were a lot of those sort of people in the 1970's, saying that any protesters who thought the Vietnam War was wrong was a communist and should move to Russia.

This country was founded on the principle that the people could change the government if they decided they didn't like it. There's a lot to fix.
Nope, I'm not one of those people. Why do you ask?

Back