Aureon research .

What we can conclude is that as usual, river has been gullible enough to be sucked in by the usual pseudoscientific nonsense, as he has on near all occasions, particularly the claim of an atomic war on Mars between alien species.

Nope you are .

Never did go to the movies did you pad ? No you didn't .
Yes I did river...a series of figures [you do not understand] and photos to impress idiots.
You're impressed! Never expected anything else.:p

psst, you understand you are in the fringes right? :D

Anyway???? More cop outs by river when shown to be ignorant of facts?

:D About as advanced as Plasma/Electric universe hypothesis, or anti gravity machines, or anal probing aliens, or atomic wars on Mars....did I miss anything river?

Beyond your comprehension pad , really no surprise .

river is correct. if you follow SAFIRE development you can see the plasma phases evolve to 15 double layers and then collapsing into what they call quiecient mode. I'd like to see where else this has been studied.

All those remediation links pad posted are to contamination in nature research and very different to netralizing isolated uranium by transmuting it into lead. SAFIRE is out of their league.

river is correct. if you follow SAFIRE development you can see the plasma phases evolve to 15 double layers and then collapsing into what they call quiecient mode. I'd like to see where else this has been studied.

All those remediation links pad posted are to contamination in nature research and very different to netralizing isolated uranium by transmuting it into lead. SAFIRE is out of their league.
From your post I presume you are receiving psychiatric treatment and that the SAFIRE you in mind (loosely speaking) is this one: https://www.gmmh.nhs.uk/safire-unit

Back