Are the laws of physics based on magic?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Mazulu, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undefined Banned Banned

If your friends won't tell you, mate, your enemies certainly won't. That is why I am straight out telling you now, as a friend, that letting religionists get away with making such generalized slurs is just not on, mate!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I became atheist and remained so ever since age 9. Now, have I ever been anything less than fair, respectful and helpful to you as a person or to your discussions, irrespective of your own 'personal' beliefs and other status? No? Right.

So let's have no more such silly talk about atheists in general. Speak only for/from your own 'seat' in the world, and not for/from others', mate.

And less of the 'god bothering' stuff on a SCIENCE site, mate; unless it is directly relevant to science and humanity discourse of the rational kind, and then only in the appropriate sections (like politics and religion and other 'subjective social' discussion points/threads). Ok? Thanks. And Cheers and stay safe, mate!

PS: FYI, objectivity and fair play in both science and in humanity discourse and dealings are 'sacred' to me, an 'atheist'. So you were way off the mark in making that specific 'generalization' as well. Yes?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Spot on!

Can I put in another way?

Some of the nicest politest peaceful people in the world are Atheist....
    Some of the nicest politest, peaceful people in the world are Christian/religious....
    Some of the most arrogant violent horrible people in the world are Atheist.....
    Some of the most arrogant violent horrible people in the world are Christian/religious

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Well said. :thumbsup:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.