About the members Round 7 : Varda

i think you suddenly started cussin
you also ignored me for the longest time

what changed?

I've been hanigng out in hostile places

I'm not ignoring you on purpose, you're just not saying anything that is worth to comment

If you had to choose between saving your husbands life or your sons life, that is whenever you might have a son, which would you choose. If you had to.

If you had to choose between saving your husbands life or your sons life, that is whenever you might have a son, which would you choose. If you had to.

depends on how old the son is, and on how do I evaluate this son's chance of sucess

of course, this is from a strictly rational perspective, in a real situation i'd be pumping with motherly hormones and would sacrifice everything for the son

What's your favorite country ?
What's your favorite natural place ?
What's your favorite kind of pet ?

Have you ever died your hair? If yes, what colour?
What size shoe do you wear?
Do you prefer to be barefoot or wear socks?
Do you wear jammies to bed?
Have you ever been to camp as a kid?

Have you ever died your hair? If yes, what colour?

I died a few of my locks bright red when I was a teenager, it looked cool
I have been thinking lately of maybe dying my hair a bit darker than it is... what do you think?

What size shoe do you wear?

I have large feet :) 37 BRA... i think that's 7 USA

Do you prefer to be barefoot or wear socks?

Depends on the weather. I always wear socks when it's cold, and I'm always barefoot when it's cold.

Do you wear jammies to bed?

jammies as in pijamas? yes i do
I have victoria's secret flannel pijamas for the cold weather
for hot weather I just use a tank and panties

Have you ever been to camp as a kid?

yeah, but we dont have those specific camps like you do... it's was just a lot of playing sports

I died a few of my locks bright red when I was a teenager, it looked cool
I have been thinking lately of maybe dying my hair a bit darker than it is... what do you think?

Darker red, brown, or black?

I have large feet :) 37 BRA... i think that's 7 USA

LOL, that means my 8 1/2's are ginormous!

Depends on the weather. I always wear socks when it's cold, and I'm always barefoot when it's cold.

LOL, which weather, the cold one or the cold one?

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
What is your favorite dessert?

I have large feet 37 BRA... i think that's 7 USA
Fascinating, I just projectile vomitted through my nose. I didn't know I could do that, but I guess because I was inside I was determined to keep my mouth shut and it just happened.
It was really unpleasant.
Thanks.

Fascinating, I just projectile vomitted through my nose. I didn't know I could do that, but I guess because I was inside I was determined to keep my mouth shut and it just happened.
It was really unpleasant.
Thanks.

hahaha, sorry about the physical discomfort

but here you are again, doing what you so passionately criticise... what's up with that?

Back