About the members Round 10, Challenger78

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Spud Emperor, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Ausie Ausie Ausie

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Hair colour?

Eye colour?

Height?

Weight?

What pisses you off?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Brown

178 cm

75-80 kg

Injustice, really, sounds corny, but It pisses me off,everything else I can forgive. Oh, and religious nuts, either way, Like people love their religion, granted, don't need to go on about it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Oi, Oi ,Oi.

8. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Thats very humble of you. Nobody here is insignificant, and you have a great
    personality, Challenger!

Some questions from me:

• Do you have any hobbies, what are they?
    • What is your favorite subforum?
    • What are you best at?

Good luck, Challenger, I am sure you could do it!

What motivate you to choose that subject in the first place?
    What is the best thing you found in it?

These ones I copy from your questions in my thread:
    • Are you easily bored ?
    • If you had to pick one Sciforumer to sit next too on a 16 hour flight (in economy class) Who'd you pick ?
    • Given the chance, would you put your life in science or superstition, If there's equally compelling evidence for both ? (i.e. a 50 % success rate in both cases) etc.

Thank you, Challenger!

9. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Hobbies, hmm, I like to go hiking in random locations, bike riding, hanging out at cadets, etc.
    Favourite subforum would have to be About the members, It's my retreat when world events becomes too tiresome.
    You know, I don't really know. I'm pretty good at debating and public speaking,but there are still people better than me.. (damn them!.

)

Basically, (being young and Idealistic) I want to observe change at the global level. How far we've come in the last century, how we've done, and whats going to happen next. They say you can judge every civilization by the laws that it makes, so law seemed the logical choice.
    "Are you easily bored?"

Not really. I can just sit here and think, but not for long. (1-2 hours at most).

Anyone.
    If I had to ,and I mean had to, I'd pick you or sandy,sam or spud. So I can nitpick what exactly goes on in their head.....For science. (this is off the top of my head)
    But I'd like to sit on a plane full of sciforumers, especially the longest posters, People have a lot to say around here. I wonder if the A380 can have space for all the posters,(although I doubt it).

I would put my life in science's hands, that way, If I die, It can be explained logically and scientifically, without anyone claiming "He was sinning too much" as an excuse.

10. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Nice work challenger.
    Please excuse and ignore my pissed post of last night circa 3.00 A.M, bleah!

11. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

It's ok,

, I took it as good ol normal spud, made me laugh though.

12. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Challenger, Suppose the Feds have you cornered, the bastards ( did I say bastards, I meant cunts, cunts who have not a jot of reasoning which bears the slightest resemb lance to life in the real world.) anyway, not trying to facilitate an international "scene" here, god knows( God, Did I say god, fuck me, I meant holy allegiance to the axes of evil, er.. access of evil,..access to anvils , excess of gerbils.. scrap that!!... Mods>>> Mods.. cream the fucker... Huh! vee done unnershtan', Vot dO YOU MEAN SIR?
    * cccchhhhhwwick!!, military salute ensues... As Spud was saying, VOt are Ya goona do?
    Dipshit!.. Kill the operatives or kill one Raven,.... It's up to you...

13. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

LOL!. Excess of Gerbils,Access to Anvils ? LOL!. Great for a midnight laugh.

Damn the bastards!. Kill the operatives, "I was following orders" doesn't work anymore. One Raven... I dunno, I have no quarrel with him now, But if he were to try and kill moi,,well, we shall see who survives.

14. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Challenger, If your superiors asked you, in a persuasive manner to ...eliminate one raven, would you do it or pass the buck to Squidemprah and thereby absolve yourserlf of undignified necessities or just do the justified thing and euthenase the twerp?

15. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Depends how persuasive they are. If they managed to convince that raven is evil and a danger to me. Then I'd do it myself. If it wasn't that convincing, I'd put someone else on it.

16. Roman Banned Banned

Are you good at videogames?

17. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Depends what type. Not at fantasy. Ok, at Halo, Relatively good at Battlefield 2142.

18. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Have you ever played Counterstrike?

19. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Yes, years ago. For some reason, I couldn't get the source thing to work on my (even then ancient) computer.

20. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

What's your favourite wild mammal, fish, bird?

P.S sober this time.

21. draqon Banned Banned

Do you watch Star Trek?

or

rather answer this, is the image below an appropriate definition of a tractor beam in a Star Trek Universe? :bugeye:

22. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Yes, and yes.

Trek books often end up better than the movies.

23. draqon Banned Banned

Challenger...if the man in the picture was you, what would you be thinking at that exact moment?