Zionists were anti-semites! Burn them at the stake!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by mountainhare, May 17, 2006.

1. mountainhare Banned Banned

http://www.counterpunch.org/brenner1223.html

What's this? Zionists organizations were willing to actively fight alongside the Nazis, and were actually collaborating with them in the early 1930's?

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION! THE NAZIS WERE ANTI-SEMITE, SO THE ZIONISTS WHO ALLIED WITH THEM MUST ALSO HAVE BEEN ANTI-SEMITES WHO SUPPORTED THE FINAL SOLUTION!!111 SO WERE THE FINNISH, VICHY FRENCH AND UKRAINIANS. OMFG, I'M A FUCKING GENIUS!!1111111ONEONEONEONE

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

a) who cares?
    b)...I don't have a b

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It seems they were seeking a way to get all the Jews out of Europe and into Palestine rather than them becoming victims. Also, I don't think the final solution was commonly known at this time.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mountainhare Banned Banned

cato:
    BUT THE ZIONISTS WERE ALLIED AND COLLABORATING WITH THE REICH AT ONE STAGE!!! EVIL BASTARDS!!! ANTI-SEMITES! JEW MURDERERS! MERDERYING ARERBS! DIRTY MUZLEMS!!!! JEW MURDIFIERS!!!

spidergoat:
    BUT BUT BUT BUT, THAT DOEZN'T MATTAH! THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH EBIL HITLER, HENCE THEY WERE EBIL! WATERTIGHT LOGICK, HUH!?

NO NO NO NO! HOW DARE THESE EBIL ANTI-SEMITES ALLY THEMSELVES WIF HITLER. HITLER WAS EFIL, AND HENCE ANYONE WHO ALLIED WITH HIM FOR THERE OWN OLTERIOR INTEWESTS WAS EVIL AND AN ANTI-SELIGHT! EVIL EVIL EVIL!

DUHHH, I READ AT A FIFTH GRADE LEVEL!