Zionist piracy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Z7575, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i wonder why that is, could it be because the captain made public that every possable spot on that ship had recording equiptment and that anything israil did would be beamed live to the world?

As for irail "genorously" delivering the goods, there would be no NEED for these aid ships if israil didnt concider things like coriander and concreate to be "prohibited items" rather than humanitarian aid. Guess they are worried HAMAS might use the coriander to win master chef as part of there evil plans

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Mabuse Percipient Thaumaturgist Registered Senior Member

It's amazing how much restraint Israel shows towards people trying to kill them.

They go way too easy on the terrorists and their ilk of supposedly 'non-terrorist' supporters.

When those people attacked and damn near killed those Israeli soldiers I would have swept the deck with fire till every terrorist was down.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That would have been hideous.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Gaza has no economic future with or without the blockade. Israel no longer needs Palestinians for cheap labor. Israel is doing guest workers from all around the world and illegal immigrants just like the rest of the developed world. See charts at: http://www.focus-migration.de/Israel.5246.0.html?&L=1

Israel has 10% unemployment and many employer still prefers hiring foreign workers to hiring Jewish citizens for the same reasons that employers in the USA prefer hiring illegal immigrants to hiring Americans.

Gaza is very densely populated and too dry for intensive agriculture. There are so many urban poor people around the world willing to do manufacturing for slave wages but at least those cities tend to have a rural area around them to supply them with cheap food and water. Those cities also get to be the financial and administrative centers for larger rural populations. Gaza without generous aid would be screwed.

Gaza is economically screwed if the aid dries up. I can't see Gaza becoming an international financial hub like Singapore. I can't see Gaza becoming a beach city tourist destination. Gaza may have good beaches but so do the rest of the Mediterranean nations.

The vast majority of people in Gaza are descendants of people who fled their homes in Israel in 1948 because they were afraid that the Israelis would kill them. The future of these people is bleak even if Israel frees Gaza.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Clearly when millions of people under military occupation are blockaded for almost four years and the international community takes a stand against it, then its the highly trained fully armed commando unit which attacks international civilians carrying humanitarian aid on international waters that is the victim.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Okay, the MV Rachel Corrie has been seized by the Israelis.I doubt they will allow her cargo [500 tons of cement for building] into Gaza

Meanwhile, there are plans for other flotillas, other ships.

Ship,

after ship,

after ship

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

hell the gerrymandering started in 48 and hasn't stopped since.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

??? none of those states have killed american citizens? you making things up again?

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yes

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

the horror.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Real Psycho in the room:

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Nope. The passengers said they would not resist as peace activists and didn't and there were only maybe 12 people on board. A stark difference between 600 people aboard a ship where they resisted soldiers once they boarded.

There was no way they would have allowed the people to dock in Gaza than there would be a change of a boat docking in Gitmo with people who just want to give 'care packages' to the detainees. Sorry there aren't any governments that would have allowed you to break a blockade.

As far as Hamas, I don't want to hear about those people. They refused the aid because they couldn't get all including the prohibited items. I'm done with them. I cannot think of anything more DEPLORABLE than using aid and the international community's idea of fair play to advance ones cause. Sorry but they REFUSED the aid. If the people in Gaza are desperate you don't refuse aid because it doesn't contain 'cement'. Their full of shit! It had nothing to do with aid, it was a stunt to try and discredit the Israeli government. So do I believe the soldiers were attacked as they board the other vessel? Yes

If you care about Palestinian people you should have them dump Hamas. Hamas will keep them living with nothing until there aren't any left.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  16. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Gaza will never nor should it ever receive international aid with Hamas at the helm anymore than the Junta or N.Korea should be helped through aid. The people will only be screwed if they rely on Hamas as a leadership.

17. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

But if they were there AND truly peaceful and integrate themselves into Israeli society it wouldn't matter very much. Would you still think the suggestion untenable if they were truly integrated? I understand about mistrusting a majority, I don't blame Israel for being wary of that. I'm just asking if you think it could work with integration.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Neither the junta nor North Korea is a representative leadership. Palestinians on the other hand have elected Hamas.

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter if they represent Sam. As far as I am concerned after watching Inside Hamas, there is no proof that they do any more than intimidate their own people. They are just as TOXIC as the junta and N. Korea. Are you suggesting that the west should have given aid to nazi germany because the nazi's were democratically elected? Does that sound right to you? Hamas is no more than an unruly gang of militia men with a mobster mentality. They cannot govern their people, they are not politically astute and they have shown no desire to change their rhetoric in terms of Israel. I trust them LESS than I do the Junta!!!

I wouldn't give them a red cent and its the reason why you have nations that support this blockade.

Let the people choose someone else or suffer like those people in N.Korea and Myanmar. What's ironic is that you are suggesting its okay to have a blockade and sanction nations whereby the people get hurt even though they didn't even vote for the government. But we should have compassion for a people who voted in a hostile government that cannot get themselves off a terrorist list! Well done! Viva the craziness

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I would rather feed the people of N. korea if that's the case.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I haven't seen the documentary so I cannot comment on it. However, I know what the freedom movement was like in India so I know that in any political uprising there will be bad as well as good. As for toxic, Hamas is the only political group that has managed to keep Israelis off the part of Palestine they control. Apart from that, the rest of Palestine is under total occupation.

What if they elect a leader you don't like? Will you then prefer them to starve?

Western morality is so narrow and constrained

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well then you will have to watch it then.

Kept them off? Bullshit! The Israeli's have isolated them in an area where they have NOTHING! You are dreaming they control absolutely nothing, most definitely not the port. They cannot be trusted at all.

I don't like N. Korean weird Juche preaching government, but that wasn't my point. My point is that they would deserve it more than an aid refusing Hamas who stages events for THEMSELVES not the people. Anyone who claims to love the Palestinian people cannot support Hamas.

You can watch for yourself if you like,its the history and the past and present leader and its by UK's Channel Four which does incredible documentaries and have a good reputation. Even you would have to admit its all quite fair. The only people we can feel sorry for while watching are the palestinians but no, no aid while Hamas is at the helm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8cPehvVE7E

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So you believe in collective punishment? i think an occupied people have the right to resist being occupied. How much starvation would make the British turn to an occupying army for recourse? How many bombs would make the Americans give up liberty for an occupation army? Its as if people in the west had never read a single history book.

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

The whole world believes in collective punishment Sam. What was the blockade on Iraq? What is the block on Myanmar and Myanmar, or even the Treaty of Versailles? Sanctions and blockades are meant to weaken those at the helm through the people at large. Much of the time the ones who are at the helm are not good for the people at large even if there were no sanctions or blockades. Also since these people at the helm generally also pose a problem for those outside their borders then its the only way it can be affected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.