Yusuf al Khattab (Jew) rips apart an Atheist

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Muslim, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

That was a sad interview. The message that muslim gave was very clear:

* Theology is not responsible nor accountable.
    * Change and adaptation are bad.
    * My opinion matters and yours does not.
    * Muslims will rule the world.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mountainhare Banned Banned

and...

* You men make your women dress like whores.

How flattering!

In the Muslim's favour, however, he did strike a nerve with Dawkins. It was quite obvious that the Muslim rattled Dawkin's when he started to insult liberal British women by calling them 'whores'. I didn't think that Dawkin's would get rattled so easily, to be honest.

I don't think that the guy was a Jew. Just because he was a 'former' Jew does not make him a Jew in my eyes. Instead of displaying the arrogance typical of a Jewish fundamentalist, he instead displays the arrogance of an Islamic fundamentalist. Although the two are often quite hard to distinguish between.

It's funny that the radical Jews and Muslims hate each other so much, yet they have so much in common. But perhaps that is the problem. Very few people could tolerate living with themselves...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

How does this guy know what whores dress like anyway? Are there depictions of the 'Houri' in skimpy outfits at the back of his Koran? Does he furiously masturbate over those etchings, do you think?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

thinking is for woman, men are decisive and act, then think later.

8. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Don't be sexist. I know some very thoughtful males.

9. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

gays don't count.

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i wonder what muslims u represant?

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

The 'stereotypical asshole' sect, presumably.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Dawkins is smart and reasonable, while this Muslim basically repeated the party line, a brainwashed simpleton.

13. Roman Banned Banned

Then why is it virtually all scienctific advances have been made by men and not women, hmm?

14. Alsophia Theophilos Registered Senior Member

I don't believe I've encountered such an opinionated twerp in all my life as this Muslim. Maybe he should switch from coke to acid. A few mind-blowing episodes might give him a chance to look at all the little pieces and put it all back together in better order.

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

What is a Muslim Jew? Isn't that a little like saying a Christian Hindu?

16. sergey.borodin Registered Member

It just shows again the Muslim mentality - women are whores and has to be treated like slaves. any other no muslims are animals and has to be treated as such...
    world is waking up and soon it will understand who is an animal in our society...

17. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

thought you said you didn't do drugs

you are aware that cocaine can effect any belief system you have on account of it effects the VMAT2 gene.

"Impairment and Dysfunction
    Cocaine users display a marked reduction in VMAT2 immunoreactivity. Suffers of cocaine-induced mood disorders displayed a significant loss of VMAT2 immunoreactivity, this might reflect damage to striatal dopamine fibers. These neuronal changes could play a role in causing disordered mood and motivational processes in more severely addicted users."

18. yet-a-student Registered Member

come on you guys!!! dont be such a stupid, drugs are strictly prohibited by Islam, and not everybody calling himself muslim can be truly graduated one, so do more research yourselves, internet is a good source but not the best, with more complicated questions go to any big mosque of your city and dont be afraid, nobody will hurt you. for now can give you an approved website whre you can find some common questions visit whyislam.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.