Your Thoughts On Farenheit 9/11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Taye, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

CC please dont skim read. he said "Micheal Moore is too influential for me" not i hate micheal moore cause hes fat or cause hes a lib or because of anyother reason. he said he doesnt like him because he is influential. I would expect that no matter what side of the fence you sit on that sentance would cause you to scratch your head

after all influencing me is the perpose of YOUR post just as influencing people is the purpose of almost all of mine (except the ones ASKING for infomation). That is what human beings DO, thats what sociaty is FOR, to influence human thinking. Thats what memes do, thats what exteligence does, thats what inteligence seeks to do. From the moment you are born till the moment you die you seek to influence other people and they seek to influence you. Even a baby crying for food is seeking to influence someone, ie its parents into GIVING it food

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Myriad360 Registered Senior Member

So was it Micheal Moore that said this? I agree, he is not unbiased enough. Very interesting, but biased.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Melkor Registered Member

I was not a fan of the film and as of now michael moore. I live in England and as a result have a clear and not a distorted view of the situation. Moore hacks at bush with all sorts of propganda rubbish - showing dead soldiers or wounded/dying civlians is a trick the media have been using for decades. Moore critices the war, hmm im an 18 year old 20th Century History student i doubt Moore would like to hear me inform him of the need to remove the dictator Saddam Hussein, moore complains of the loss of life like a utopian pascifist does he know about the use of chemical weapons against Iran in the 1980-88 war, or against the kurds or the invasion of kuwait in 1990 - NOPE no mention of the baath party's crimes against humanity just bushes.

Bush is a poor president i will agree but come on you lot voted him in again so please moore has entirely failed to stop bush's relection. Though i must say for an anti-colonial power it sure seems like ur building an empire in the middle east. I just hope condelisa rice dosent bite off more than she can chew with IRAN.

In england most people are pro american but anti bush. i find this hard to believe due to the fact he is the president. I am pro Russian - not communist but i like americans but i have lost faith in moore to promote the truth without trying to uncover hidden facts about 9/11 despite them not being there.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Safe to say most American liberals are convinced that the Iraq war is for anything but liberation, so showing dead soldiers or civilians is not propaganda but rather demonstrating the cost of a sinister policy. Conservatives typically confuse liberals with pacifists; they are not the same.

8. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Voted him in for the first time, acctualy, and lets not forget that the race was extreemly close, and record numbers turned out to vote against him, as well.