Your idea of scary II

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Teetotaler, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

The last thread went in a different direction than I originally intended (*cough* philisophical). What are several ideas of "original" scary images that you can come up with (i.e. shadow monkeys) or are afraid of. Ideas such as "Killer Clowns from Outerspace" is unoriginal and are not welcome

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

image of a thing that only I can see and that slowly moves at me while everyone is busy with their stuff and do not see that thing there.

Also...someone smiling at me outside the window...while I am on a 15 or so level building... Me sitting reading a book quitely and then someone flying from the side outside and smiling. (I had a dream that was as real as this life, were I was the person who flied to a window outside and smiled at a man inside...and he after a minute was so afraid...but I just smiled and showed him that I was flying without anything under me or supporting me)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Regulus There are no accidents. Registered Senior Member

Hey sorry about your topic going to hell.

Anyway, as I said before, infnite reincarnation scares me the most.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

Teetotaler...is what I posted above...what you expected?

8. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

Yeah, like yours dragon! Awesome dude. It will be nice if more participate and share their dreams/fears.

9. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

my sister scares me most. whenever we go into town i go off to the shops by myself, however when im right in the middle of of doing something the little SOB sneaks up on me and scares 10 bells of shit out of me

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

This is a fear my sister has from a dream she had years ago: a skeleton pulling you under the bed at night to kill you.

Mine: fun day at an amusement park quickly turns to a rain storm, followed by UFOs.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

well you're lucky. I had this dream where its pitch black, so I cannot even see my hadnd in front of my face. And I'm lying on this stuff that is somehow insubstantial, I know its there but I cannot feel it, but i'm kying on it. I feel uneasy, like there's something I should know or do but I cannot figure out what it is. I want to turn my head and look around but my head won't move it's like this pressure which does not exist but which has sort of frozen me; I try to get up and my limbs feel very heavy as if I cannot bear their weight. I feel anxious. upset, what's wrong what's happening? In my dream I cannot know if I am dreaming or not I feel incredbly hot and incredibly cold all at the same time. but its pitch black and I wish I'd left my curatins open ( am I in my room even) and I lurch forward ( oh I did manage to get up) but its still pitch black now so which way do I go forward left right back what i feel backwards for the "bed" but its not there , oh right, I could not feel it so I move backwards slowly heavily can't even turn my bodyI is this the right decision whatshouldido) and I keep moving and I take my second step and it comes down on nothing ang I'm heavy and I cannot move back and why is there nothing? how what happened to the bed ? and maybe it should be left and while I'm thinking this I realise I've been falling down and I feel ,,,,,nothing so its ok I guess and then I plunge into something and it hurts oh so very bad and is it very cold or very hot and I dont know maybe its ice water no its fire and it is so much pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and then I get up feeling like I ran a 10000 miles.

So I guess my idea of scaryII is one day some time it will not be a dream

12. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

old men are scary to me. and cars. cars scare me.

13. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Zombies, fire, smoke, darkness, and all in a ruined city. Also strange unidentifiable noises in the background.

14. idlecontrol Registered Member

muslims wearing a turban on a bus with a rucksack

15. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

*bump* for those who haven't particpated.....

16. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

The worst image i have ever had is one i had in a dream. basicly i was in a concrete room and a man walks in. He jumps at me and begins to rip me apart with his bare hands i feel every bit of it. (It was a lucid dream) He continues ripping me apart until im nothing but scatered peices of meat on the floor. Then i woke up. I couldnt sleep again for 3 days.:bugeye:

17. draqon Banned Banned

...um...if I may ask, what's the point of this thread? To make people more scared then they are? First Iran with nukes, then Bush gone amock, and now neverending morbid thoughts in dreams?...

Or do anticipate that revelations of one's fears may end them? Or are you trying to deal with your psychology, comparing the horror of others with your own?
    Tell me, for a cloud of wonder surrounds me, and through this myst I see not my hand and feel not my body...only an echo of a beating heart...an echo resonating throughout the myst into nothingness.

(Picture of a russian hedgehog in myst)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  18. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

Jus interested in the terrifying thoughts of others.

19. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

So far, spirituals is the most intersting. And following close behind is dragon's.

Anyone feel free to share.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ok I changed mine; this is more scary

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I totally understand; I always have every lucid dreams too; feel everything throughout, too much imagination maybe

22. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

Eh i have no clue what cuases them but i get one maybe once every few weeks. The one i described has been the worst but there have been some ones that almost topped that one.

23. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

please share