Your Favorite Resturant?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, Apr 20, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I was quite hungary and thinking perhaps some of you might have resturants that you often visit which may be unknown to many of us. For that reason I'm asking that you post a few of your favorite places to eat in this thread. You can also suggest places not to eat + list reasons why.

I myself don't like Pizza Hut very much, it's alright but the smaller stores seem to offer fresher cheeses and such.

I usually visit a place called Jimmy Johns that sells subs. They're not to expensive and offer only cold sandwiches (to my knowledge). I sometimes goto Subway but find they get tiresome after awhile, the food is good but I enjoy cold subs more.

I like going to Culver's, they sell alright food but the best thing they have there is frozen custard! You can get it in almost any flavor and have a shake or something they call solid, etc. Solid ones are like ice cream but hard, it's real neat. Go there if you can find one and get a root beer shake

Nancy's Pizza is also around here, they have great thin crust but their stuffed one isn't so good.

I like umm Starbucks, they sell not just coffee but yummy sandwiches.

Those are some of my favorites.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What's a resturant?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

East

It's an Asian Fusion/Sushi restaraunt in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey.
    It has the best damned food I have had in a long time.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: My personal favorite is a place called Houston's, but they're all over the country. There's a place in Atlanta called Dailey's, and it is very nice.

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I have had pizza in at least 20 different states, and anything outside of NYC and Northern New Jersy is just shit.
    No offense to your town, or anything, of course.

9. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Nick Tahou's in Rochester NY is one of my favorites. They serve Garbage Plates, which are homefries, macaroni salad, onions, cheesburger patties, horseradish, mustard, hot sauce with ground beef, and a bunch of other artery-clogging ingredients all mixed together. There's nothing better than getting trashed, and eating a whole Nick Tahou's garbage plate (they're huge).

They serve garbage plates at practically every diner in Rochester, but the ones from Nick Tahou's are by far the best. If you ever to Rochester (though I don't know why anyone would ever want to), make sure you stop at Nick Tahou's.

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Milliways

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A parilla whose name I forgot in Montevideo.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Interesting. You judge all of the pizza in the entire nation by only the few pizzas that you've had in 20 different states? Or did you try all of the pizza in all of the restaurants in all of those 20 states?

Baron Max

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I fond myself in Rochester from time to time, on my way to Lake Ontario.
    I will be sure to check it out the next time.

14. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

*tsk*
    that's how they spell it in "hungary".

And you Eur'poeans think you're sooo sophisticated...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!