Your dream's perspective

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by grazzhoppa, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Probably just the way your brain works and possibly linked to
    personality type.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. LephtShew Registered Senior Member

I am also all three... its sort of like a know all see all.

For example i know which way i am facing, forward or w/e, however i have a 360 degree view of everything in the scene and i also see through things, such as walls. Like i said, know all see all. It's quite the feeling, hard to explain.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. moonman Registered Senior Member

Yesterday I daydreamed while in chemistry like i usualy do.

walking through a garden of beautifull peach-blossom trees, discovering the Tempel of eternal reality, and opening the vaults of wisdom within and falling like in slow motion into the river of time, and discovering eternity and becoming one with the living breathing creature that was the universe. Every exhale blowing clouds of whirling snow covering a field of flowers only to melt again when it inhales.

Ofcourse this is a white-faced lie, and I have absolutely no explenation for why I wasted 10 precious minutes of my earthly existence typing this post when I have a big biology test to study for tommorow...
    But I think I will however try to start daydreaming such things to justify my self-appointment as a philosofical mystic once I have flunked school and cannot find employment.
    And what this has to do with this topic is also beyond me... I guess it's too meaningless to put in a thread of it's own. Then again it's probably too meaningless to post at all, but then again what is meaning anyway?
    :m:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.