Your 1st Kiss...

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Your first kiss

I was a Junior in High School, I'd never even been out on a date with a girl, I didn't know anyone and barely had any real experiences with women. It was gym class one day, I was sitting on some bleachers staring at this female sitting down. I'd never seen her before, she was fine and gothic-like.. class ended and I saw she left something, it seemed to be a flyer of some sort, it was called THE UNDERCURRENT. The schools actual paper was called THE CURRENT and so it was I figured the paper was made by some disgruntled people. Incidently I'd just finished handing out my own newspaper, well sort-of.. it was a list of pickup lines! I'd gone around the school collecting them from anyone that would offer me some, in the end my list was so massive it contained 4 pages of single spaced pickup jokes, lmao I was never so proud as the day I finished my list.

So anyways, I took this paper home with me, guess what I thought? "If I update this and make a paper similar to it, then I can leave it on the bleachers right by her, maybe she will pick it up?" I figured if she saw I had similar views she might become interested, so I did precisely that! Suprisingly it worked! Later I found she read it, then she came to talk in gym class... I was completely thrilled.

Sadly I found she only used me cuz her bf had run away, later he came back and I was outted. Oh well :shrug:

I kissed her in her car guys, she'd picked me up to take me over to her place, there I sat on her couch with her till 1 AM, Amanda W was a fine girl but later would likely become a loser like she seemed to be.

Amanda thanks for the kiss!

PS I asked if I could kiss her, lmao She said yea

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2010
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Oops, correct that, I just sent them an e-mail, although I did make a fake newspaper like theirs to try and impress her, she never picked it up though. Instead she got the e-mail I guess and was interested, but I never admitted to sending it so :shrug:

She was real nuts

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Look who's talking !

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MandaB Registered Member

I did a goggle search on my name and interestingly enough this came up. I did in fact write the Undercurrent in High School. You did not re-write or give me anything to read. You also did not email me. I spoke with you. And I was not dating anyone at the time so I did not use you - you were too clingy after like 2 conversations and that is why it never went further. I find it interesting that a chance meeting that didn't last too long in High School should end up with a post on some random blog with my full name posted and inaccurate facts. I also find it very telling that you claimed I would grow up to be a loser and that I am nuts. Since I don't feel the need to defend myself I won't bother correcting you. You might want to keep in mind that we talked for less then a week over a decade ago and you never saw me again. Mighty judgmental aren't we?

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Sally

Hallowe'en dance in ninth grade. Sally. Dressed as a Bride of Frankenstein in a white blouse, black leather skirt, and black fishnets. White streak in her hair. "I Won't Forget You", by Poison, was the song playing, I think.

I still feel badly about how the rest of the year went. Peer pressure + cowardice = bad outcomes.

9. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Dark doesn't mean any harm. Its well know that overtime people rewrite their memories and after 10 years you can end up with a very different story.

I think overall he complimented you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Dark maybe edit this young ladies second name?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  10. superstring01 Moderator

First: Shelly. 8th grade. My best friend's closet. "Truth or dare". I can't remember who was "dared" but I ended up getting my first sexual experience out of the deal that night.

First gay: Brian. 9th grade. His bedroom. He was a senior I was a freshman. We both played on the football team. He was as dumb as a box of hammers and I did his homework. We went back to his place after a football party and. . . well. You know.

~String

11. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

My first kiss was in a public lavatory in a mall. Go on. Judge me.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

8 or 9 years old that's all I remember
    first time I could recognize what it meant 16

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think was 8 or so, I had a little girlfriend, and we used to sneak under my bed and smooch. But I fooled around with some other girl when I was about 6, no kissing, but she did get naked for me.

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Me and my girlfriend used to corner this one cute boy, billy houser, on the bus in first grade and kiss him all over his face. Tag team.

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Summer between eighth and ninth grade at the Lake County Fair. I met this girl, whose name I don't recall, at the fair.

We rode some rides, played some games, ate some cotton candy. Then we capped off the night with my first kiss. Under the stars with some rock song blaring from the flying bobs in the background.

And I never saw her again....

16. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

You shoulda hit that shit.

17. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

pwned or a sock puppet???

Just in case it's the former, I edited her (full) name out of the OP.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You devil!

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Please lock and cesspool this thread it's years old and nobody answered it anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.