You will never have peace or freedom, because I am Israel.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Green_World, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green_World Banned Banned

-----------
    The above is dedicated to the (13) innocent Palestinian civilians killed yesterday in Gaza by the butcher Sharon and his IDF.

Moderator Edit – reduce length of quoted text

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Not that far!

I don’t think is fair and justice to label the Israeli people with actions of their government in same manner as we can not generalize the Iraqi people for the ways of their government.
    Your approach is not intellectual and touches the border of fanaticism and radicalism.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Green_World Banned Banned

Israel kills 13 palestineans in Gaza raid last night, DID THE BIASED AMERICAN MEDIA REPORT THIS KILLING ??????????
    Moderator Edit – reduce length of quoted text

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2003
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

U Don't want to get it, do you?

GreenWorld; You don’t seem to get it do you?

You started this thread with “You will never have peace or freedom, because I am Israel”

So far, all your posts are dedicated to the Israeli government. Is it really that difficult for
    you to tell the differences between Governments and population?

The actions of Hammas or suicide bombers are not accredited to the entire Palestine people right?

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i agree all tho the fact that the people of israil dont STOP there own goverment is a discrace

i mean we dont blame the US people for the actions of bush but we do for not trying to stop him (that is those against his actions)

throwing your hands up and saying "theres nothing i can do, its all the goverment?" is unaceptable

9. RichardJA Banned Banned

The government was elected by the people, therefore the people do hold responsibility for what their government does in their name. They elected them. The have the chance of politicians in this election, one that will use violence, one that will seek peaceful means, let's see who they elect.

10. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

I do agree with you and Asguard, as this thread is refocused (citizen responsibility on government),there is room for constructive discussions. However, my original point stands, and that is that a population should not be named almost murders because of Gov.Actions.

Otherwise we should rename this thread to Citizen’s obligations!

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i agree that a countrys people cant be held responcable for EVERYTHING a goverment does but they also must TAKE some of the responcability for what it does in there name

and as long as they sit back and LET it happens then its really hard to see the difference between state and people

12. Green_World Banned Banned

Re: U Don't want to get it, do you?

13. Green_World Banned Banned

14. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: U Don't want to get it, do you?

15. Tyler Registered Senior Member

1) About a quarter of Israelis will vote for Sharon.
    2) You're giving false information. Sharon never "authorized" the killings in Lebanon. The Christians did those killings, and there's no proof that it went through Israel first.

16. Green_World Banned Banned

17. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

GreenWorld posted: "Most of the Israeli public are TERRORISTS, when you have a nation that elect WAR CRIMINAL as its leader, you have to realize that they are merely a bunch of sadistic killers.

http://www.indictsharon.net [/B][/QUOTE]

TAC: While corruptness prevails in that LIKUDNIK led little 1/2 acre of Zionist hell," we must all give the US its due.

I mean, if the Jews and Arabs were fighting each other with sticks and stones--and America wasn't taking sides, who would give a care?

But then here comes the 800 lb. gorilla--bloodied at WTC by its long term Arabic victims--arming the ZioNazi's and disarming the Arabs--all this being done in the spirit of being the "self-proclaimed" even handed peace negotiator in the Muddled East, huh folks?

Prez DIM BULB, ( America's own smirking TERRORIST ) has this nation on a Pihrana eating frenzy against "all" Arabs, tis true. But you can only sustain your popularity ( unless your name is Ariel Sharon, of-course ) by pleasing the racists in America with a little "encouragement" from the Jewish sector.

TheAZCowBoy,

18. The Ghost of Ace Registered Senior Member

Green World -

Get a grip. You can't just blame Israel for all of the problems. To call Israel a nation of terrorists, etc. will only serve to further inflame and get you nowhere. You must also place blame on the Arab community. Let me remind you of a few things.

- Barak offered Arafat 95% of what he wanted. What did Arafat do? He walked away from the table and started the intifada. Now, does that sound like someone who wants a just and lasting peace or like someone who just wants to see Israel destroyed?

- Arafat is in control of the Palestinian bombers. These bombers blow themselves up in crowded areas with women and children around. How do you expect Isarael to react? Do you expect them to just sit there and take it?

- Arafat is responsible for Sharon being elected in the first place. If he had not destroyed Barak then Sharon owould never have been elected.

- Arafat is a terrorist. He lies through his teeth. He talks peace to the U.S. and tells the Palestinians to rise up against Israel.

- Israel is here to stay. There is NOTHING that either you, Arafat, the Palestinians, the Arabs, muslims, or the anti-semites of the world can do about it. Get over it and deal with reality.

- There can never be a peace until the Palestians accept that Israel is there and will continue to be there. The can never be a lasting peace until the Palestinians and other realize the Jerusalem and many of the same sites (i.e. the Wailing Wall) are important religious sites to Christianty, Judaism, and Islam and that these sites should be open to ALL people no matter what their faith. The can never be a peace until the Palestinians and others learn tolerance.

I'll leave it here until this post gets way too long.

19. BloodSuckingGerbile Master of Puppets Registered Senior Member

Oh really? Do Israeli families send their sons to explode in crowds in palestinian villages? Do they take pictures of their babies wearing a detonation device? Are they proud that their son died while killing civilians? Do they raise their children for the mere purpose of killing civilians?

Pay attention that any hostile action taken by the Israeli IDF comes after a terrorist attack.

And this generalization of most Israelis being Nazis and Terrorists will really get you nowhere. It just pisses people off and shows them how pathetic your "very proud Muslim" ideology is.

20. notPresidentAndrew Banned Banned

The Muslims control a huge area of the world, including North Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, and Indonesia, but they can't give up a tiny strip of desert.

21. The Ghost of Ace Registered Senior Member

That is because even their combined military forces cannot conquer it and never will.

22. Green_World Banned Banned

Re: Re: Re: U Don't want to get it, do you?

23. BloodSuckingGerbile Master of Puppets Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: U Don't want to get it, do you?

Most of the Israeli parents do not want their sons and daughters to go to military combat units. Whoever goes to a military unit goes there because he wants to or because he has no choice (serving in the army is a duty in Israel), not because his parents want him to go there. However, the palestinians raise their children knowing that they will grow up to be terrorists and die in an explosion while hopefully killing some Jews.

Oh and you didn't answer this: Do Israeli parents take pictures of their babies dressed like terrorists?

Yes. They are afraid of getting an enemy bullet in their head.

That's why I don't like the muslim religion. I was born in a muslim country and I've seen it a lot of times. They think that the only good people on this earth are other fellow Muslims. Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Pagans, Wiccans, Hindus and anybody who is not Muslim is evil.

P.S. Don't post a reply three times. You're eating up bandwidth.

Moderator Edit – I think this thread has about played itself out. If someone
    has anything meaningful to add, please PM me, and I'll consider it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.