Yasser he kills babies no sir I don't mean maybe...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Don H, Apr 11, 2002.

1. The Metatron Registered Senior Member

Again I never said the Palastinian Govt. sponsers suicide bombings but groups in Palastine do.

"Shortly afterward, her friends believe, she either sought out or was approached by the Al Aqsa brigades’ suicide unit. “You send out signals at school or mosque, and those in charge of suicide attacks gather information about the candidates,” says a teacher in the camp, explaining that stating admiration for martyrs or a willingness to die for the cause is often enough to alert the operatives. "- Taken from an article of the April 15 edit. of Newsweek by Joshua Hammer

"In the Israeli-occupied territories today, they’re would-be suicide bombers killing Israelis. And unlike most little boys and girls, for whom the games of war are passing fantasies, the children of Palestine are taught by everything and everyone around them that they’ll have their chance. When they grow up they’ll trade their cardboard bombs for real ones, and kill the real Israelis who man the omnipresent checkpoints, who intimidate and humiliate their parents, or fight their brothers in the streets"- Taken from an article on the Newsweek websight by Dan Ephron in Jerusalem and John Barry, Mark Hosen Ball in Washington

"At wakes for Hamas bombers, it has become routine for an activist to approach the father with an envelope containing $10,000"- Taken from an article on the Newsweek websight by Dan Ephron in Jerusalem and John Barry, Mark Hosen Ball in Washington

"Not to be outdone by Islamic fundamentalist rivals, terrorists from Arafat’s Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades have taken up suicide attacks. “When the Al Aqsa Brigades saw that Hamas was taking a lead in the intifada and threatening their status in the street, they adopted this suicide strategy,” says Ely Karmon of the counterterrorism"- Taken from an article on the Newsweek websight by Dan Ephron in Jerusalem and John Barry, Mark Hosen Ball in Washington

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Wonder why ...

No one has laid the suicide bombing, in part, on the UN in that Jenin
    is a UN administered 'refugee' camp if I'm not mistaken.

If so, I wonder why the UN 'adminstrators were unaware of what was
    going on under their noses.

Interesting.

Take care, all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Canada Stranger in Town Registered Senior Member

Interesting point.

But then, do we also hold the UN responsible for the atrocities that occurred in Kosovo and Bosnia right under their noses?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

what about holding israil acountable for invading a UN site
    and how can you hold the UN acountable when i don't belive there are UN milatry personal in there