Yar!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Pollux V, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Yar! I think I wish that I lived in a school full of bland conservative preppies. Because I live in just the opposite, a place packed with liberals of all different inspirations, and I'm really tired of the general consensus there is when it comes to political issues. Everyone hates the president. Everyone is pro choice. Everyone is an athiest or an agnostic. Everyone thinks that patriotism is stupid.

So my question is, to the people of sciforums, if you go or have gone to a school full of people with a political perspective opposite to yours, what's it like?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nico Banned Banned

There is none.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That is where I have gotten my great dis-taste for democracy. Especially for 16 year olds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Ummm. (scratches head and tries to remember politics at school.)
    well, if i remember correctly, it gets boring cos you cant be bothered arguing. If you've argued with peopel for a year or two, its not worth continuing. Actually, be thankful yoru place they actually think politics is interesting, my school, (and it was a good school, show how bad schools are in the uK) wasnt much into politics. There were left adn right wing types about, but they generally were so because of their parents, not because of themselves.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I have a friend that's at Interlochen right now, his perspective is generally parallel to mine and he says that there are conservatives everywhere there, but that they're really annoying in that they're well spoken.