Xbox

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by XpLiciT, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XpLiciT Registered Member

Alright guys, I am very new to this forum. I have been reading this forum for the past 2 nights and I came across this nerd culture, which really kicks ass by the way. I consider really dont consider my self a avid gamer, until I got my xbox. The x-box to me was just a regular system like all the others, until I realized I could go online with Halo: Combat evolved. For those NEWBS that dont understand how Halo can be online, with out xbox live, it is simple. There our two really popular programs, my favorite xbox connect, you can find that at xbconnect.com and also gamespy, which is gamespy.com. The most popular game on these to programs is Halo, the best game at this point right now. The way these programs work is, they trick the xbox to think it is on lan, but really you are playing people from differnt states. You can not play other people that do not have the same disk as you. there is NSTC and also the other one which I dont remeber at this time.
    The equipment you need in order to do this is, a hub or a router, 2 lan cables (RJ45) and games that use system link. for a better instructions you can go to either programs and they have a guide to help you.
    Now on to xbox live, I really wasnt content with xbox live, there were many errors that could have been fixed. My two favorite games on there are 1. Ghost Recon 2. Unreal Championship. I really thought mech was cheap, and i sucked at Motogp. To bad halo was not on live, but Halo 2 will

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Some coo games for xbox I would have to say is.
    1. Halo
    2. Ghost Recon
    3.Unreal Championship
    4.Mech assult
    5. Splinter Cell'
    6.Dead or alive 3
    7.Conflict desert Storm
    8. Project gotham racing
    and there are some more but I am not going to list them.

If you guys ever want to hit me up on xboxconnect, my name is [[Morpheus]], and my Xbox live name is MaSTaH. I may change my xbc name though to XpLiciT. I wont be on till this summer though, lol, I am grounded for being to addicted to games, it sucks. But for now take care and peace out.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. XpLiciT Registered Member

Forget about fucing M$ just think about the fact they made a kick ass console. Aight?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.