X-Files

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Rambler, Mar 9, 2000.

1. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

Hey guys need an answer (can't wait 'till next week)

OK the new series of X-files has just started here in Australia. It ended with Scully telling Moulder she found the Key and he needs to hold on for a while. In the preview they gave us of Next week they said it was going to be the final explanation etc. Am I to think that theres only 2 episodes in this series.

------------------
    work to LIVE...don't live to WORK.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

No, that's not the case. They've still got contracts that have to expire before anyone important can quit without incurring drastic financial penalties.

Hey, since this is the last season, how would YOU write the end? I'd definitely have Mulder and Scully get it together for a night, have Mulder get abducted, and have Scully find out the hard way that she can still have at least one kid...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rambler Senior Member Registered Senior Member

I agree Moulder and Scully need to get together. I'd say they probably will, the fans have wanted it to happen since the first series.....so I think we'll get it in the end. I don't know how I'd end it at the moment, I just hope it has an ending and isn't one of those leave the fans to fill in their own endings crap, I hate that.

------------------
    work to LIVE...don't live to WORK.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.