WWIII within a Century?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Prince_James, Feb 14, 2007.

?

Will WWIII occur within...

1. 0-24 years?

37.5%
  2. 25-49 years?

12.5%
  3. 50-74 years?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 75-100 years?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. There will no WWII within a century.

50.0%
  1. timmbuktwo Registered Senior Member

I was saying that the other countries wont launch nukes against the states, against other countries it may be a possibility. And i dont think any of those big 3 nuke countries would be pushing the button fast, because they all know what would be the end result of that. (on a global scale) I think in Kennedy's time it was more to do with the 2 big powers, soviets and americans, competing evenly, same as during the Korean incident. Now there is no realistic competition for the Americans. Again ,i only mean "realistic" competition.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Are you referring to the Korean War? Cause that was well before Kennedy's time, and was Chinese vs. Americans.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

Ignited by Harry Truman.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. timmbuktwo Registered Senior Member

Are you referring to the Korean War? Cause that was well before Kennedy's time, and was Chinese vs. Americans.

I was referring to cuba , in Kennedy's time, but both cuba and korea as a result of Soviet - US struggles. It may have been China in the forefront, but it was,i believe,the Soviet influence and trying to push communism in Asia that was the backer/igniter.