WTC Collapses

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by scott3x, Nov 14, 2008.

?

How do you think the World Trade Center Collapsed?

1. Terrorist controlled aeroplanes crashing into them (like on the footage)

18 vote(s)
    43.9%
  2. Remote controlled aeroplanes to manipulate a war on false grounds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Demolitions charges rigged by the government to manipulate war

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  4. Allah!

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  5. People keep flogging a dead horse!

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John99 Banned Banned

have you ever had a conversation with a brick wall? because that seems to be what i am doing here. if you are going to be so blatantly disingenuous then at least have the decency to add a smilie.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scott3x Banned Banned

God that point bears repeating, laugh

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. I'm still waiting for his alleged evidence that Silverstein would have still gotten his $500 million profit from his insurance company if WTC 7 hadn't collapsed

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

you already admitted taht, for some reason, you dont know how insurance works. that admission alone speaks volumes.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

ok boys time for homework. school tomorrow.

8. Headspin Registered Senior Member

insurance is a contractual issue between two parties. there is no "how insurance works". it depends on the individual agreement.

9. scott3x Banned Banned

Sorry to dissapoint you, but neither Headspin or I are "high school age". As I mentioned earlier (not sure if you caught it), i'm around 2 1/2 years older then you are if your profile is accurate.

10. Headspin Registered Senior Member

if you can't present a counter argument against two school children....what does that say ?

11. scott3x Banned Banned

I said 'let's assume' that I didn't know how it worked. I thought I had an idea and that you were mistaken, but I had no hard evidence that you were, indeed, mistaken. So what I had wanted was for you to cough up the source of your alleged knowledge that Silverstein would have gotten his $500 million profit from WTC 7. You played the tease for a while, but ultimately it appears you were just bluffing.

12. Headspin Registered Senior Member

john99 - something fell out of your pocket:

13. John99 Banned Banned

if you think all this was so someone can collect on buildings that was very valuable and sellable before they were destroyed then you are wasting my time here.

14. scott3x Banned Banned

That's what I thought. And ofcourse there's also this, from 9/11 Research's "Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center" article:

The World Trade Center complex came under the control of a private owner for the first time only in mid-2001, having been built and managed by the Port Authority as a public resource. The complex was leased to a partnership of Silverstein Properties and Westfield America. 1 2 The new controllers acquired a handsome insurance policy for the complex including a clause that would prove extremely valuable: in the event of a terrorist attack, the partnership could collect the insured value of the property, and be released from their obligations under the 99-year lease. 3

15. Headspin Registered Senior Member

** bump **

16. John99 Banned Banned

so now we have come full circle and discovered why i called you an ******** the other day.

17. John99 Banned Banned

now i will go out to my wood shed where i have a stockpile of termite and will reproduce the effects of it on wood. i will post the results and the video on googoo.

18. Headspin Registered Senior Member

businessmen are minded to profit from a situation that they foresee.

If i, as a businessman, know there is going to be great depression followed by hyperflation around the corner, i would sell my business and put all my money into gold and silver. this doesn't mean that i caused the great depression so i could profit, it only means that i knew what was coming.

19. scott3x Banned Banned

It's only one strong possibility. There are more as I've mentioned in this thread before and which can also be seen here (search for "online journal"):
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/cutter.html

And there's certainly no reason why there couldn't have been more then one motive.

20. John99 Banned Banned

oooohhhh K:huh:

21. Headspin Registered Senior Member

it doesn't have to be like that john, grouphug?

22. John99 Banned Banned

23. scott3x Banned Banned

I loved that, laugh

. I've been experiencing the 'stall direct answer', re: the alleged evidence that John99 claims he has regarding the idea that Silverstein would have obtain his $500 million profit regardless of whether or not WTC 7 collapsed for some time now ;-).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.