Would You Have Sex With Someone Underage?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Aug 15, 2006.

?

Would You?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    65.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

The age you've given is legal in the UK. However, when searching what is ethically right to this potential predicament (penis penetration), I'd still have to say no. If she was 15 years old - No I wouldn't, although foreplay, is that ethically wrong too?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Have sex with a 15 year old? Personally, I wouldn't. That's totally perverted and illegal. The thought totally disgusts me.

A good friend I know would though. 14 is pushing the boat out, a little too far. 15, he says, is old enough. This same friend was 18 and tried to pull a 13 year old at a party, though. He got quite a lot of fun made of him for that. Although he'd barely turned 18 and she was going to be 14 in a matter of days. She was a fine 13 year old, though. So my friend says anyway.

What a rotten pervert, though. I'm glad that's not me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Descrasnezul Registered Member

For me it would depend on her personality, that is, her mental capacity. If the underage were mature enough I would (as long as they are no younger than 15, thats my personal limit). I am 19 so I guess that plays a part in it too. 2 years from now I would probably say no but for now it seems ok.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i went to 3rd base with a 14 year old but i was only 16 so i didnt see that it was too much of a problem

8. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

In this world language creates reality, and although by law it's illegal, and ethically we have have to abide by this - if we were on a desert island though, would our conditioning slowly disperse to reveal what is emotionally accustomed in everyone? Hence, whatever what goes? Which is why I guess to some extent we have different ages of sexual consent in various parts of the globe. None of them are right or wrong - just that it allows a clearer more maturer basis to begin pursuing such sexual instincts in ourselves and others. I think I'm not alone but around the age of early puberty, I remembered having strong sexual urges for the opposite sex even when I was 11-13-14 years of age. It was only understanding the law that allowed me to somewhat condition this area of my life - but what are we really talking about here? We're talking about sexual responsibility - and back then I can honestly say I don't think I would have had any. So regarding underage sex - it's classed as irresponsible of both parts - but it's down to the individuals in the end what they really want. The older we get though - usually the more contemplative we become, so being young maybe exciting but it would have quite fundamental drawbacks if there was no law to sexual consent.

9. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I don't think it's the sex that's really the problem, it's the consequences. Be they physical (disease, pregnancy) or emotional (personally I don't think that's much of an issue, but I believe that's partly why laws are in place here anyway, UK).

Young people aren't responsible enough to deal with the consequences, should the shit hit the fan. The majority anyway. I know if I'd got a girl pregnant at 14 I wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Another thing is the different maturity levels people the same age can be. I've met a lot of clued up 13/14 year olds, but occasionally you find one that calls her dad "pappy" and plays with her barbies still. I dunno, it's not an easy one.

My friend says this

: If I was on a desert island and there was a girl of age (e.g. she had pubes and was curvy in the right places) then I can't think of many good reasons not to get involved, apart from dealing with a baby.. if food, water, medicine, etc was out of reach then.. I think that would be irresponsible. If we had a lot of condoms then hell yeah, let the party begin. Maybe I'm still irresponsible, but sexual encounters are usually a here and now thing to me, I'm not thinking months ahead, even hours ahead.

I agree with all the things you said, Chris.

10. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

Chris and phonetic have by and largely nailed this. When you are young you don't have a clue what you're doing half the time. I think the age of conscent is around though because no legal system can ever be on the footing to know each and every individual intimately enough to decide "it's OK for some, but not for them". If it ever came to that you would be that someone like the ACLU would show up and scream discrimination and demand equal treatment for all parties.

Nope, age of conscent is a necessity of civilization, and I for one would rather spend money at McDonalds than go out hunting.

11. Xevious Truth Beyond Logic Registered Senior Member

BTW - Kinsey was a pedophile.

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

What is that 3rd bass the hiphop group

13. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Don't you ever hump my leg.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
  14. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I'm pretty sure that's not true. Many juristictions have sixteen as the age of consent. This was recently discussed in light of the Foley scandle and it was pointed out that the age of consent in Washington DC is sixteen or seventeen.

15. Genji Registered Senior Member

Pretty Please???

16. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

For you Genji? Ay, do I look like someone for leg humping?

17. Tyler N. Registered Senior Member

I would. I don't see anything wrong with it either. Even a 15 year old, assuming that she is mature for her age. 14 would be pushing it too far though. If she looked a year or two older, was hot, mature, and begging for it, mabye. In other words, if it was a 17+ year old who happened to be 16,15,14, then yes. Thus it gets less likely as age decreases.

18. Roman Banned Banned

Oh man, I met a totally smoking 16 year old today. She could pass as 22.

19. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Girls are looking older and older these days. I'd have no reserves tapping a 16 year old.

20. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm amazed this post has survived considering the SciForums dictators that now control all aspects of my life

21. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I’m a girl, and you’re a boy - we’re too old to play with toys
    Won’t you tell me what’s your name? You could be my brand new game
    You begin and roll the dice, I would smile and break the ice
    Tell me how could I resist, when you’re my favorite kiss?

Kissy kissy makes me happy, honey, honey, sweet as candy
    Kissy kissy take my hand, and come along with me
    Kissy kissy love is grand with you, my sugar bee.

See the moon, and see the sun, shining down on everyone
    They know how in love we are, I heard them tell it to a star
    There’s no mountain, there’s no sea, to keep your love away from me
    No matter what the distance is, you’re still my favorite kiss.

Kissy kissy love is grand with you, my sugar bee

Dah, nah, nah - Tell me what your secret is
    Dah, nah, nah – Oh, won’t you let me know?
    Dah, nah, nah - Nothing makes me feel like this
    Dah, nah, nah - Cause you’re my favorite kiss

Kissy kissy love is grand with you, my sugar beet (2x)

Dah, nah, nah - Tell me what your secret is
    Dah, nah, nah – Oh, won’t you let me know?
    Dah, nah, nah - Nothing makes me feel like this
    Dah, nah, nah - Cause you’re my favorite kiss.

22. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

23. Genji Registered Senior Member

Same with boys. I would tap some......

nevermind. :shrug: