Would you have sex with a homeless person?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Nov 2, 2009.

?

If they were hot then...

Poll closed Nov 12, 2009.
  1. Yes

41.7%
  2. No

20.8%
  3. Unsure

29.2%
  4. You're sick

8.3%
  1. John99 Banned Banned

why the smilie face after you said that?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mike47 Banned Banned

I am happy today so I keep on smiling.......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yes I am exhausted after a long day but I still smile and laugh .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

at least i see you have a sense of humor, cant say the same for everyone.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

My hypothesis:

You have to catch em while they are still fresh and young. The younger perkier woman who's recently been tossed out of her home and still fighting to make it back into functional society is worthy.
    The grizzled 20 year methamphetamine-veteran who's become a toothless batshit-crazy leather-skinned aluminum can-collecting hepatitis zombie is a bad idea.

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Hey - it's all a matter of personal prefernce. Don't judge. :shake:

9. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Need an emoticon of a cardboard box rocking back and forth

10. John99 Banned Banned

:roflmao:

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

because i don't think this poll is very nice. first of all, the reasons to have sex with someone should involve a hell of a lot more consideration than where they happen to live. and secondly, people are homeless for a whole host of different reasons, and i don't think it kind to single out this one aspect of a human being's life due to some hardship and say that makes them "gross" or undesirable. the whole premise of this thread is callous and heartless.

12. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

This thread was not thought up at all by myself, merely I took it from that other site and posted it here. I didn't ever think of such a question but felt it was an interesting one.

13. superstring01 Moderator

Sure. As long as he looked like this:

~String

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

The main point here is simple...... would having sex with someone who's main goal in life is to find a place to live/survival even be fair? How can you or anyone consider sleeping with a person if they are homeless and lack all those things you yourself possess?

For moral reasons I am not sure I could abuse anyone that way, even if they wanted me to it just wouldn't feel right.

Hey checkout what I found http://www.metacafe.com/watch/bg-3023332/homeless_hotties/

15. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Ummm...why not? Like I stated before, being homeless doesn't make you "gross" or "dirty". You are stereotyping. How would it not be "fair" to sleep with someone who is homeless? And that wasn't your main point. Your OP was "would you sleep with a homeless person?". Not, "is it fair to sleep with a homeless person because they don't have the same material items you do?".

Would you sleep with someone who has 50 million dollars and a brand new ferrari? Maybe they wouldn't sleep with you because you don't have all those things that they possess.

I just think you are lumping people who are homeless in along with junkies, whackos, crackheads, psychopaths etc. which really isn't cool.

Just my opinion.

16. draqon Banned Banned

people seem to forget that truly homeless people, don't shower...develop ticks...have dirt hanging of their trousers stinking of cum/or fluids from groin area...cockroaches crawling underneath the sweat filled coat...and develop psychological issues along the way like schizophrenia and psycho-ego-despotism...in addition to them shagging with others like them along on the street with all STD package included. But yeah, if your ok with all that and just assume homeless to be shining squeeky clean totally right in head guy/gal...why, sure, dive into the illustrious illusion head on.

17. John99 Banned Banned

draqon, dont be realistic. at least not here. and where is this beautiful woman who lives in a box in the park?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

the whole tone of this poll is "i'm better than a homeless person. but even so, would i still use them for sexual gratification?"

it's a very yucky tone if you ask me.

19. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Generalization. Stereotyping. Blah, blah, whatever.

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

the 2 major causes of homelessness are untreated mental illness and substance abuse.

Now who wants to sleep with that?

People may think its a lack of affordable housing, but when you are not treating your mental illness or spending all your money on drugs/booze, are you really going to hold down a job and pay rent?

I wouldn't want to sleep with a 'free spirit' who lives in friend's homes or sleeps on the beach. Free spirit my ass. I call it a lazy moocher.

21. draqon Banned Banned

Yeah but ... how many lazy moochers are there, I am sure quite a lot. They just hook up with their girlfriends and live in one room, how does the paying goes between the two no idea :shrug: I for one thing always paid 1/2 of rent when I lived with another guy. As for girls...

22. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Unless he is on the dole, who is he mooching off of?

23. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

I fell in love with a girl recently, but something forced us apart, it was her sign saying "hungry and homeless".
    So I gave her a dollar and she fucked me. Well if you give someone a dollar you expect a fuck don't you? :shrug:
    And the great thing about sex with the homeless is once you've finished fucking them you can drop them off anywhere and they're home aren't they?

Isn't it ironic that the favourite drink of the homeless is tennants? And not just that but Tennants Super.
    Tennants Super - homeless, bugger.