Worshiping saints, sinister practice

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by GodLied, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Why not ask God directly?

Why not ask yourself directly?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. okinrus Registered Senior Member

James 5:16 "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful. Elijah was a human being like us; yet he prayed earnestly that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain upon the land. Then he prayed again, and the sky gave rain and the earth produced its fruits."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GodLied Registered Senior Member

I have placed weather bets and won. Anyone can do so.

GodLied.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GodLied Registered Senior Member

Re: Why not ask God directly?

I scientifically tested the notion of God. By willing an event without the assumption of a god, and generating said event; the necessity of a god became an unnecessary condition. With practice, my will grew in strength. First I played with weather conditions. Then I expanded to death magick. Then I expanded to death magick at a distance of 700 miles. ....

People blamed me for the unusual weather conditions commencing when I exited my only course to go back to work. For example, the temperature dropped and we had snow flurries in the wrong season for a strange moment during daytime. Other examples occurred when it rained and rain never touched my face even though I never used an umbrella. Now that I married, I have ended experimentation with dark arts and transferred my will towards good stuff such as healing. However, when I am angry, a weather condition generally manifests itself such as rain, rain and wind, or waterspouts.

Do I believe in a lying, self contradicting god named God who sends sinners to a fiery Hell while he/she feeds on fire? No. Do I talk to trees like Jesus? No. Do I take Genesis as reality? No.

I do know that will can be exerted over distances without belief in a god and that Xians moved their Painted Church out of the path of a lava flow even though lava flowed around a Heiau devoted to worshipping Pele, Hawaii's Goddess associated with lava flows. I also know of a landmark wherein a man believing in Pele encircled a lighthouse with ti leaves and Hawaiian salt, said some chant(s), and the lava flowed around the invisible wall above the ti leaves and Hawaiian salt. Furthermore, I know that a particular chant properly invoked is banned from the Merrie Monarch Festival because it invokes spirits which manifest themselves as storm activity that generates property damage.

Belief is power. God from the Holy Bible is incapable of being believed because he contradicts himself and reality. Such a chronic liar cannot be believed.

GodLied.

8. GodLied Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Why not ask God directly?

Oh, to test death magick one has to compare death rates with established mortality tables. If death magick death rates are on average not significantly different with mortality tables for the general population, death magick is false. So, if any dark art adventurists come up with a goofy death magick spell/ritual, it can only be validated if it generates significantly higher mortality rates for the given risk class subject to death magick.

Harmless nearly indestructible test subjects are cockroaches. Practice the spell/ritual on cockroaches. If they never die sooner than expected, your death magick does not work. Once your spell/ritual works, you never need to buy roach spray.

GodLied.