World War 3-For Real?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pollux V, Jan 10, 2002.

1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

You Think THAT Is Wierd??

On January 27, 1986 my dog peed on the tire of the crosstown shuttle -- the next morning, Challenger exploded.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2002
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well, either the boy is psychic or have in some other way heard information on what was going to happen the next day.

Goofyfish, I suggest you keep a close eye on where your dog pees in the future.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I'm sorry I couldn't post more information relevant to THIS topic, I was in the middle of school and I had to go. Anyhoo, even though next to no information other than circumstantial evidence is present I still find the idea intriguing. The website that this link was on is a good one. I recommend anyone who is a serious 'parapsychologist' should check it out.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Typical no one reacted on the boy's message. Typical U$ I must say.

And of course, there is nobody from the FBI available for comments. All coincidence, isn't it?

And that the boy is multiracial doesn't say a thing, they didn't check him out, did they.

All coincidence, yeah, yeah. What do YOU think Pollux V?

Thank you for the second link, but no, thanx. All bla bla.

Goofyfish, you have a Psychic dog, that's for sure...

9. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I have a psychic fish....

I'm just kidding about the title. I wish my dog was psychic rather than what he is now, I swear to god he barks at the fires in AUSTRALIA. He barks at EVERYTHING all the TIME.

Banshee if the FBI did comment for every paranormal experience they'd have a new name: The Paranormal Commenting Bureau of Investigation, or PCBI. Like I said this is all circumstantial evidence and as much as I hate to admit it those people could just be saying this for a chance in the spotlight.

But we'll just have to see what happens. That's all you can really say about predictions of the future.

10. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

I actually spent a bit of time (ok, ok, it was about an hour and a half) looking to cross-check this story. In particular I was curious as to whether the Houston Chronicle had done any follow-up. Naturally, those money-grubbers wanted me to PAY for the use of their archives! Can you believe that?

In any event, I could find nothing else in numerous search engines pertaining to this event.

Pollux: Certainly you would agree that additional funding for the PCBI might have allowed them to respond to what was clearly a warning of events that threatened our National Security, would you not?

11. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Yes but the fact that no one would take them seriously would hinder their efforts. You couldn't go a week back before sept 11th without hearing elaborate armaggedon tales. As we have seen so far none of them have come true.

Since too many people are rightfully skeptics I doubt an organization like the PCBI would last long.