Women are superior to men because we can........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Jeremy

I didn't read your post but looked like a serious reply of sorts

I have thus added to my list

*women have a sense of humour*

I bet you wear speedo's

Since you have the linguistic capabilities of a dung beetle I've no doubts you were inexplicably rendered mute from the colorful variety of phrases collected.

And no, what I wear largely conceals anything of that nature.

EDIT: And don't confuse "serious" with "educated" and "cited sources".

*groan*...are you people this stupid? Clearly this does belong in the cesspool, and I wonder what the reasoning is for moderators to have ever removed it from thus.

I can read 12 books at once, remember most of what I read, and never lose anything. If I do I simply have to use my near-eidetic memory to find it.

Oh, and I'm male. My memory is obviously superior to yours, as if you had as accurate a memory as I you would not be so readily insulting. Since I correlate immense memory with intelligence.

Actually, this one is true for most females/males. Females do, by genetic bonuses, feel less pain then a man. This is an evolutionary advantage for birth, but largely a disadvantage when they're injured and don't notice (happens sometimes).

They also, occasionally, feel less on a whole emotionally then men. I've a female friend that has this very problem.

...this is such a stupid statement it's ridiculous.

http://www.thirdage.com/news/articles/ALT03/05/09/27/ALT03050927-02.html
http://www.thedigitalbeat.com/2007/04/male-brain-vs-female-brain.html

Actually, not 5.4%. The total difference is nearly non-existant, since the size/compactness is pretty much a tie.

I'd also like to add that these differences are largely society based, and don't exist in regards to exceptions such as I. As my memory is largely eidetic in stature, and I'm capable of a wide array of emotional understanding. As opposed to the stereotypical "clueless" guy that never shows any emotion (see: TV).

Whether the readers will believe that or not, while the majority are that stereotype, it's not hard to find a guy that isn't.

Hint: so are men. That's a myth.

Most of my female friends love some sort of male anime character. I for one have no affection for any of them. Fangirls are flippin CRAZY >_>;

as for living longer, yes you do. Only slightly on average, and again it's mostly contributed to society factors. Women tend to eat healthier on average.

This will exclude the fact that men normally hold far more dangerous occupations on average (hence a slightly higher average death rate).
http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/1998/10.01/WhyWomenLiveLon.html

Most of my friends are female, and if I did that I'd readily slap myself across the face. In fact those particular females (mean as they are) normally make a game out of trying to get my mind in the gutter! -.-

Incorrect. The information here hasn't been researched, most of it is just bogus and bias, and the rest of it is sexist to a slurring manner. In all of my own experiences and study, women and men share equal limitations and superiority in varying fields. Largely only by majority counts, as women/men are capable of transcending into each others major fields.

Therefore, it is more then enough for cesspool worthiness. Feminists like yourself would do best to stop giving females a bad name, and start acting more rational as opposed to such things. I largely don't care, but I thought I'd set the record straight.

And it was clearly moved back here to satisfy YOUR agenda. "and that is just SICK". Hypocritical much?

Women leaders have had a habit of doing absolutely no better then men. You've a mistake in assuming all females get along, therefore there are no wars. In fact I've never seen males fight with such fierceness and back-stabbing underhandedness as females do (I know first hand, as I've battled the "tyrants" myself ;p).

In the end, it's quite boastful to claim superiority on either end of the spectrum. And quite childish to start an "anything you can do I can do better" song.

EDIT: as for the female sex drive, females tend to lie quite a lot about it. Largely due to social pressures, as females are normally raised to be decent while "boys will be boys". Double-standards, such as how many girls/guys you've slept with, also exist.

from this website listed earlier http://www.thedigitalbeat.com/2007/04/male-brain-vs-female-brain.html is an example of this. Most women I've gotten to know in a more friendly manner readily admit that most women they know also lie, and that they think about it as often as most men.

Statistics like this are flawed from the start though, since they've never hooked women up to lie detectors.

can't we all just get along:shrug:

but seriously dude just shut up and learn not to take things so seriously

and ToR, i mean fossil, top kazakh scientists have proven a womens brain is the size of a squirrel so your wrong

Because I look good in anything...
(Planning basque and stockings for a Rocky Horror Night).

Since you have the linguistic capabilities of a dung beetle I've no doubts you were inexplicably rendered mute from the colorful variety of phrases collected.

And no, what I wear largely conceals anything of that nature.

EDIT: And don't confuse "serious" with "educated" and "cited sources".

blah blah blah

did you say something?

can't we all just get along:shrug:

but seriously dude just shut up and learn not to take things so seriously

and ToR, i mean fossil, top kazakh scientists have proven a womens brain is the size of a squirrel so your wrong

Well the average squirrel is larger than a rat and only slightly smaller than a big fat cat! So that is pretty big if you ask me.

Have the moderators lost a few brain cells or what. This type of thread is sexist whether created by women or men and if I made a racist thread it would be deleted or sent to the cesspool. This is blatantly against forum rules but when sexist threads are started its tolerated.

This thread belongs in the cesspool one hundred percent whether its for fun or not. Pathetic.

Have the moderators lost a few brain cells or what. This type of thread is sexist whether created by women or men and if I made a racist thread it would be deleted or sent to the cesspool. This is blatantly against forum rules but when sexist threads are started its tolerated.

This thread belongs in the cesspool one hundred percent whether its for fun or not. Pathetic.

blah blah blah

Yes ToR. Behave. No more inflammatory posts or I'll provide links to pictures of your pussy...
How is it, BTW?

*women smell nice*
So do I. Women dream about me...
Sam posted me the link to that discussion a while back. I'd forgotten until then how you and she completely derailed my thoroughly scientific exposition.
I hate you. :D

Last edited:
A lot of this thread is intended as a joke, but if one were to strip away all the extraneous list-values (IE - anything that was just there at the expense of being funny, spiteful, or analogous) I wonder who would be judged as "the best gender"?

It would be interesting to establish, then come to an agreement on a list of standard values - and finally see how the two compare.

Yeah, I know - apples and oranges. I still think it would make an interesting discussion.

you think i was joking?

:D

peace.

What was that ? Say it again. :mad:

14322.JPG

no steroids there.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back