William Lynch Tactics used on TV

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by lixluke, Nov 11, 2006.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

WITNESS WILLIAM LYNCH SPEECH

"Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods of control of slaves.

Ancient Rome would envy us if my program were implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish. I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of woods as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing a valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed.

Gentlemen, you know what your problems are: I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 hundred years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your oversee r can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves: and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them.

On top of my list is "Age", but it is there only because it starts with an "A": the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slave live in the valley, on hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences. I shall give you an outline of action-but before that I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful. Thank you, gentlemen."

http://www.freemaninstitute.com/lynch.htm

WITNESS SURVIVOR
    There is a TV show called "Survivor" about which race will survive among races. This very racist show uses the same tactics to separate people by race.
    http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor13/show/ep01/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

As well they should be! There is no place on Earth where there is such a thing as peaceful integration amongst different races. That must tell you something, don't it?

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

Really? Not even MIT?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes there is. What hole do you live in, and why do you make up crap out of nowhere?

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? Where and what is the nation or area of MIT?????? If ye're talkin' about the college/university, then that would be a FORCED integration!

Baron Max

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Then please tell me of a peacefully integrated nation in the world. Or for that matter, even a large integrated area, like a major city or something. Please tell me, I'm really interested.

As to the hole I live in, what difference does that make to the issue? But it's a large, comfortable hole, thank you very much.

Baron Max

10. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

And yet, in the case of forced integration, one would expect greater racial tension and more violence.

11. lowi Registered Senior Member

there can be peaceful integration probably only if there is no such thing as "minority" or "majority."
    my high school for example is only 40% white, 20% black, about 25% hispanic and about 10% asian and we have other people too. It's so diverse and everything works out fine. I have friends from all races and i've learned so many things i probably couldn't have known if i wasn't exposed to this sort of diversity.

it would suck however if a school or area was 80% white, 15% black 5% asian e.t.c the minority group will always feel like minorities and the majority group will always feel like the majority and there wouldn't be peaceful coexistience.

MIT is probably integrated. It's filled with highly intelligent people who are more concerned with how they'll complete their engineering projects than race issues. that's what i think. lol

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ha! Not if they all paid umpty-eleven dollars just to be there!! It's more like force integration in a voluntary environment ....or something eqully crazy.

Baron Max

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, apparently your school is soooo much different to the norm in the US. In every school that I know of or have heard of, there's racial tensions of all kinds, whether there's violence or not. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to give us a good idea of your general location, not the name of the school, but the general city or state. I'm most curious about this utopian racial mixed school that you so lovingly attest. Especially since it seems to be the only one in the entire nation!

Baron Max

14. lowi Registered Senior Member

Our principal is a black female too. how cool is that?

I have never heard of any racial tension before i got there and i haven't heard of or witnessed any racial tension now that i'm there. I love my school and everyone's cool w/ everyone. of course there are clique's like every high school but none is divided purposely on racial lines.

my school is definitely not the only one like that in the entire nation. it seems to me that you're not American or if you are, you live in the south (historically racist and segregated)
    of course if i told this to someone in the south they won't believe me because the south is conservative and racist while the north tend to be a lot open (massachusets just got their first black governor). http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15482209/

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  15. lowi Registered Senior Member

usually high schools are homogeneous. it's either it's a mostly white school that gets funded and financed by the kids parents e.t.c
    or it's a black school that doesn't get funded, the students aren't receiving quality education and their parents weren't educated so that's no help.

and when you put these two together in the same college/university, problem comes up.

I for one because of my diverse background in high school, won't have a problem with racial integration in college.
    I'm getting a good education in my school too.

That's the reason behind the "no child left behind" program. some schools (mostly white) get the best education while little attention is paid to the schools attended by mostly blacks/ hispanics e.t.c.

my school is in the city where there are lots of blacks and hispanics so that's why there's a mixture of people and the quality is good so the whites don't bother sending their kids to private schools.

Everyone knows that k-12 education is what builds students. if you receive quality education from kindergarten to 12th grade, you'll have a good foundation to go on to college.

that's why affirmative action is backfiring.
    you can't expect an african american, asian or hispanic child to learn nothing up till age 18 and then expect him/her to do great in college.
    primary and secondary education for minorities is lacking. affirmative action should be used there 'cause that's what builds the foundation.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  16. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

"Forced" and "voluntary" seem to contradict each other. Care to elaborate?

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Britain. I'm not saying that it's completely and eternally without incident, but we do tend to see racial divisions as an ugly and irrelevant dead-end. Allow me to illustrate. There's a high-profile case in the news at the moment: a white teenager was abducted by 3 asian gang members, driven around for 4 hours, repeatedly stabbed, then set on fire. A far right-wing political party tried to take advantage of this incident to further their racist agenda. They were told in no uncertain terms, through a statement issued by the victim's mother, that their interest wasn't welcome, and that she viewed the people who murdered her son purely and simply as psychopaths - irrespective of their skin colour.

People like her make me proud to be British.

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Well.
    To interject a moment.
    A brief respite from the typical racial bickering... (boring.)

Has anyone mentioned that this Willie Lynch speech is an obvious crock of shit?

Just thought that I'd mention that the theme of this thread is a fraudulent piece of crap. And an obvious one at that.

Anyway.
    Carry on with the inanity.

19. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Oh, that? I didn't read it.

Boring.

20. Bells Staff Member

If they'd separated them by the sexes, it would have been sexist. If you don't like the show don't watch it. Personally I've never sat through one episode of that show.. ever..

The reason they've obviously split up everyone on the show by race is to get people to feel scandalised but feel compelled to glue themselves to their TV's to watch it each week so they can complain about it the next day. Seriously, it's a TV show. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Simple really. If people were that offended by the tactics used by that show they'd simply not watch it and literally ensure their ratings go down the drain instead of watching it to whine about it. As they say, bad publicity is publicity which is good publicity in the end.

21. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes you do live in a hole.
    There are very integrated communities that have just as much crime rate as nonintegrated communities.

IRRELEVANT

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Care to name a few of those wonderously integrated communities? I'd be highly interested, as I'm sure others would, too. Please list a few at your earliest convienence.

Baron Max

23. lowi Registered Senior Member

God, you do live in a hole