Wiki-Leaks is a false flag

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by kathaksung, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathaksung Banned Banned

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag

1. It doesn't leak any important secret of dirty insiders of US government. It may triviously hurt State Departmenbt but leaves Pentagon alone.

2. It provokes Iran and other Arab countries. (News that Saudi king asking US to attack Iran)

3. This time the likely purpose is to justify war on Iran.

Quote, "

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

The US government has not been in such a freak-out since the Pentagon Papers. In fact, this freak-out far exceeds the amount of thuggish death-threats against a publisher that ever existed before. Senators and a celebrity Presidential hopeful are openly calling for the assassination of Julian Assange. There is no precedent for this in US history.

Military and State department communiques divulged to citizens categorically contradict what the US government is reporting to the public that it is accountable to, pertaining to the mission and progress in the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, and the Arabian Peninsula.

More is to come, and so far this information severely undermines the stated and understated agendas of the powers that be in the USA and worldwide.

It was never a secret that the Sa'ud mafia fears Shi'a ascendancy, and fears Iranian support and encouragement to the Shi'a of the region.

There is much information within the WikiLeaks that exhibits Israeli and US agitation for war against Iran (well-known around the world outside of major US and Israeli media) in spite of the reality that (much like the run-up to the murder of Iraq) the evidence against Iran is so overcooked it can pass no objective sniff-test.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

So far only .5% has been leaked. Let's wait for the another 99% before judging....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Psyche Registered Senior Member

From Arthur Silber,

http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2010/08/on-wikileaks-iv-world-without-obedience.html

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

You mean items like this?

WikiLeaks cables expose Pakistan nuclear fears
    US and UK diplomats warn of terrorists getting hold of fissile material and of Pakistan-India nuclear exchange:

American and British diplomats fear Pakistan's nuclear weapons programme could lead to fissile material falling into the hands of terrorists or a devastating nuclear exchange with India.

The latest cache of US embassy cables released by WikiLeaks contains warnings that Pakistan is rapidly building its nuclear stockpile despite the country's growing instability and "pending economic catastrophe".

Mariot Leslie, a senior British Foreign Office official, told US diplomats in September 2009: "The UK has deep concerns about the safety and security of Pakistan's nuclear weapons," according to one cable classified "secret/noforn [no foreign nationals]".

Seven months earlier the US ambassador to Islamabad, Anne Patterson, cabled to Washington: "Our major concern is not having an Islamic militant steal an entire weapon but rather the chance someone working in government of Pakistan facilities could gradually smuggle enough material out to eventually make a weapon."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/30/wikileaks-cables-pakistan-nuclear-fears

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

What irritates me more than anything... is that our "security" is so pathetic that this asshole can GET the information in the first place...

I mean... hell... what are they doing? Transmitting it unencrypted via an open wireless network? Seriously...

10. katsung47 Banned Banned

The true face of Wikileaks
    Quote, “

11. matthew809 Registered Senior Member

I agree.

Alex Jones, Google, and Wikipedia are also obvious false government fronts. They are all pushers of disinformation, to lead people away from the truth.

World War 3 or some form of global chaos is coming very soon(intentionally orchestrated).

Natural catastrophic earth changes will soon follow(will be blamed on the sins of man).

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think kathaksung is a false flag operation intended to undermine the perceived reliability of the actual secrets Wikileaks has published.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Your argument is a false flag designed to destroy the credibility of kathaksung.

14. katsung47 Banned Banned

Since I am not allowed to post url links, you may google it if you want the original source.

Quote, "Julian Assange wined and dined at US Embassy
    Julian Assange was a guest at a US Embassy cocktail party less than a year ago.

To the United States, Julian Assange may now be Public Enemy Number One. Some American politicians have even called for his execution.

But less than a year ago, the founder of WikiLeaks was officially entertained at a US Embassy cocktail party by one of the very diplomats whose secrets he would soon spill to the world.

At the reception, held at the US ambassador's residence in Reykjavik, Iceland, Mr Assange chatted with Sam Watson, the embassy's deputy chief of mission. "

15. John99 Banned Banned

Ridiculous.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That's rich coming from someone who's managed to make a number of phenomenally ridiculous claims in the last couple of days.
    :roflmao:

17. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

The person who gave out the info had clearance and access, it was one dude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Manning

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I've got a real flag.
    But this is a false post.

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I've got a flagpost.

I think this means something.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I'm flagging after reading your posts. That definitely means something.

21. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

false flag: another conspiracy theorist catch-phrase.

22. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Ding ding ding...we have a winner. We would have also accepted "disinfo", "coinprotel" or "psy-op"....or alternatively...you can just blame HAARP.

23. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

HAARP raped my cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.