Why you never dismatle an ionization fire alarm !

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Hideki Matsumoto, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Csel Poiuy Registered Member

lol that scout story is funny, i had never actually read the whoel thing, but had heard of it.

not sure about the colbalt, but i know that there has been some research into using cobalt bombs. from what i gathered the bombs have relatively small explosions but massive fallout.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Facial Valued Senior Member

I guess I stand corrected: alpha radiation is the most dangerous. I wrongly correlated the penetration power to the danger level.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lysdexia Registered Member

guthrie, Gifted, and geodesic, ye're a bunch of retarded, delusional shitheads. The bands for X and gamma (xi and yamma) overlap. The most ènèrjetic atomic and the least ènèrjetic nucleonic transitions are at the same levels, and it's neah impossibil to distinguish between them. That is why they are interchangeabil in name. It has nothing to do with yeir lame analòjies.

-Aut

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Hideki---aren't you worried that selling radioactive materials on the internet without a liscence may be (highly) illegal?

8. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

I don't think he's worried about anything at this point. That was two years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.