Why war people so obsessed with BarbieGirl14?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by skaught, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

... yea right :crazy:
    If you are genuine you have a major problem.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

:crazy:

Whatever..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I believe this is why people are calling you naive. Up until ~2 months ago, my entire household(including 8 minors, my mom, and my grandmother) wasn't getting $500 a month(unless you count food stamps and medical). I'm sure I could find at least 10 other familes living within 100m^2 of me who have similar situations still. So when you really think about it... it sounds kind of ungrateful when you say you don't get that much.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

you got all that and you say your bored with it?.....i am affraid to say this but if my kids had all that stuff and they didnt play with it because they were bored by them all......well i would stop they're pocket money! you have to much money for one so young!

have you ever thought about saving some for when your older? what about concerts? do you ever go to them?

with $500 i will always be at concerts, wearing my new converse!!

8. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Well this just goes back into the concept that were never happy.

Human nature is to always want more. So when you think about it, I am just or less happy then your kids.

Also, I dont understand how any of this has anything to do with these forums or how intellectual I am. I don't think its fair to make fun of me because I happen to have a different life.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'm not making fun of you.. you do it all by yourself by saying stuff like in post 80.

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

You guys and girls do realise that you are all victims of a meme.

It's up to you to decide if this fits or not but let me just explain the background. I've mentioned before that some time back I stumbled upon a forum of the under-appreciated who's own forum was just about creating problems on other forums. They did many different things to "attack" forums, from causing cross forum wars. (namely creating users on one forum to spam adverts, disusers and say how great the other forum was, while doing exactly the same to the other forum. This in turn caused forum owner/forum user disputes)

One of there main methods of causing Chaos was to pick out new users with no history and to spread a rumour (like a 14 yr old being really a cop), they'd spam that rumour until the whole forum believed it. Of course what did they get out of it, well they just sit back and watch as the fur flies.

Threads like this and the many other threads that have resulted in people being exposed to Barbiegirl are just like that. The real person at fault is the person(s) for generating the chaos. Now I'd like to point out that generating such chaos on this forum is a bannable offence, since we don't take kindly to trolls. There are other forums out there on various controversial topics that would prefer to have such a member base. (Would name them here but they tend to get upset and start messing this forum up in retaliation for being pointed out)

11. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Although I think I understand what your TRYING to say in your post, you don't really do a good job of getting your point across.

If you are saying I'm a troll creating forum chaos, then your poast would almost make sense. Although I know I am not, it would almost make sense. I do make alot of threads in a variety of different subjects. Then in those threads seem to come conflict. Mostly my reasoning to this is because I fail to comply with your opinion, and I make my own. Since my opinion is the opinion of a 14 year old, it must be her who is incorrect. The problem behind this idea is, it is me who reveald it and not you. If I hadn't said anything they may have even looked over it. So unless your not a very good speaker, I do not see this being the point you attempt to get across.

2nd, You could be saying it is these people being the trolls. I disbelieve this also considering the participation from admin as well as members who have been here and posted far longer then I immagin. Also, These new members you speak of have no history, while I have a very long and detailed track record.

So the problem I'm having, is why do you contradict your self so much. You make it seem like your only adding to this conflict rather then helping. You are only making yourself look dumb, and cause confusion.

12. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

So BG 14 was really a victim of other users ? I will have to admit, after looking a perverted justice.org, BG 14 was a likely candidate though.
    Still made life round here interesting though.

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

yeah, always look at the bright side of Life. Without Babydoll it has been a rather boring forum lately....Now the increase of quality is questionable....

And as a moderator, you can actually look up her ISP and such, thus verify some of her claims...

14. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Maby I know just what to say. Knowing that, I could be the troll.

15. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I think Barbie is the Sciforums RickRoll

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Actually I was suggesting that those that said you were a cop to begin with were doing the Trolling.

17. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

BG14, Are your parents currently adopting? Cause I just put myself up for adoption.

18. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Give it about 4 days and the usual abuse hurled at the moderation team will have resumed

I think the forums should have a new title rather than "Intelligent Community" it should be "What meme can we start today?"

19. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Sadly, hurling abuse is just more entertaining than intelligent conversation

20. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Putting the computer down and reading a book, watching a film, taking a walk in the countryside, window shopping, being petted by your favourite companion... Thats entertainment, hurling abuse is just lame.

Imagine it like this, a persons intelligence reflects what they have absorbed, knowingly or un-beknowingly. Should they surround themselves in abusive torrents and adolescent swells, it will likely cause certain psychiatric conditions to evolve (i.e. Torrette's)

I guess what I'm stating is if you wallow in excrement for long enough, your going to eventually stink and find that it wont easily wash off.

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/angry_kid2_tourettes.jsp

(By the way if this came across as personally aimed at you, it's not! is a General retort on the subject of "Forum abuse hurling"

)

21. Reiku Banned Banned

I agree stryder... its lame... but in the end, some people just find it entertaining. Obviously these people have mental problems.

22. Reiku Banned Banned

I can feel a film called Clueless 2 coming on.

23. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I like it