Why war people so obsessed with BarbieGirl14?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by skaught, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

They probably meant "flaunt"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

I didn't have any suspect-idea's about you, but in asking what those words mean, get's me slightly worried.

:bugeye:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Good thinking! :roflmao: You might be right!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Barbie is probably one of the most interesting people I've seen on this forum in a while.

8. USS Athens Very Special Senior Member Valued Senior Member

Good, you've looked up the definitions, now try to incorperate them. Also when in doubt, check the other meanings.

B14, I highly suggest that you cease to exist on this forum and pursue a different means of spending your time on the internet seeing that obviously all of your threads are seen as either pointless and/or are cesspooled.

9. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

~Barbie14

This one made me kind of sick. $500 fucking dollars a month. From how I was raised, I had to earn for everything that I buy. Unless it is food, clothing, and shelter.

You are spoiled. No offense.

~Barbie14

ONLY 180k? That is well over the national income median of $65k for an entire household! My suggestion to you is: learn about economics (look it up if you don't know it) and get a part time job, create your own bank account, and just take it from there.

10. Vkothii Banned Banned

Come on, like that was some kind of naive 14-yr old thing to tell "everyone".
    You're reacting much like a naive 14-yr old would expect, though.

11. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Ummm i'm not that naive. I'm so not spoiled either. I barely ever get what I want. He doesn't even let me play my computer more then like 2 hours on weekends... you guys are always on yours. I have to use my evil cell plone.

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What on earth do you spend $500,- a month on ?

13. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Yeah.
    However, Spoilt might have nothing to do with the money. It usually is the upbringing.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

she gets $500 a month, for what exactly??

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

To shop. Then she said she hardly ever gets what she wants.. go figure.

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

bloody hell, i better not show this to my kids, they'll want a raise!!

one thing though, if she gets $500 to shop, how can she get nothing she wants?

she better wait until she gets her own house and job before she starts saying she gets nothing she wants!!

(mind you i know what i would spend $200 of it on)

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

That's what I was asking her

I'm not sure I want to know

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

it would be converse shoes and converse bags here i come!!

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol You're obsessed

20. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

nooo what gave it away!?

21. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I haven't really been checking the forums lately, but is it the same reason people were so obsessed with sandy?

22. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

No, Me personally, I found her intriguing because of her consistency, No one who just wanted the attention could be this consistent. And so I wondered what it would take to break her. (Not evil, just curious

)

23. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Lets see... this month didnt really get anything major.. just cloths and random stuff.. last month i got a psp and like 4 games... i like never play it tho... mostly my friends play it... the month b 4 that i got a nintendo ds... and like 6 games but it was boring so i never play it.... then b 4 that i got a remote helicopter and before that i got a laptop and before that i was still able to play computer alot so i bought lots of stuff for my caracters in the games online... o and my cell phone.. "i had to pay my own money for it" cost me 300...

so really when u think about it... i donto get that much... it just seems like alot... he wont let me buy a ps3 or xbox360 cuz he says id b on to much... he let me get a wii but its not very fun besides wii tennis so i took it back... i cant get a new laptop... umm i cant get any cloths that cost over 100 dollars... like these cute jeans cost 125 dollars so if i got them hedge be mad... im not aloud to get a tv in my room cuz he thinks i wont spend time with him n e more if im waching n y room n stead of the tv room.... idk he doesnt let me get alot of stuff...

oh and like i lent my friend 500 dollars so i am nice to
    my dad said I shouldnt because if she didnt give it back we wouldnt be friends anymore... but i think if she doesnt then we were never friends to begin with but i know she will

1 question pls.... why would you want to hurt me and you dont know where I live and my dad would never let you.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008