Why U.F.O.'s Exist

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by darksidZz, Jul 9, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

To learn about alien abductions you can read articles from this Website http://ufoabduction.com/research.htm and they'll mostly tell you what you need to know.

As for the rest, let me begin by stating abductions are real, they occur, and very soon all humanity will be placed under the mind control of alien insects. That's right, you see what I've learned is:

1. Greys aren't actually alien, they're an initial attempt to merge human DNA with alien DNA, the aliens are really insect-like.

2. Mothman prophecies was based on the interaction of a man with one of these insect-like beings.

3. Greys are unable to reproduce as they're merely genetic mules for the most part.

Now to continue onward.... abductions first began around the 1890's, they've absolutely determined this by using scientific reasoning. By tracing family histories you can find occurances of unusual phenomena, but when these stop or cease to be that's about when you can surmise the abductions originally began. Doing that it's clear the 1890's fits in every respect.

So now we know when they began, but what the hell is going on?

It's an experiment, or was long ago, I believe prior to the 1890's the aliens actually came to our planet, they then experimented with us and the other species present, during this time plans for a colonization were considered. It was only at the 1890's the plan was put into motion, but they certainly would've needed more time to study us an determine whether our DNA was in anyway compatible.

So I would place actual contact most likely around the 1800's, this would be more reasonable given scientific thinking. So here's a timeline ppl:

1800's insect-like beings first find Earth, then experimentation / exploration begins.

1800 - 1880 Discussion of the various species on this world as well as human development take place, ideas are put into motion concerning whether colonizing is possible.

1890 - Abductions start, part of a preconcieved plan to integrate into society + colonize Earth.

1890 - Present day Abductions occur in secret, they make small changes to genes through family generations thereby bringing our DNA in closer sync with theirs, it helps them merge our genes and improve on the Greys.

There you have it ppl, the real story. Aliens are here and we're doomed, you are doomed, but then again if they can move things with their minds, telepathically communicate, etc... everyone is screwed anyway :C~

Questions that might make aliens doubtful are:

How can something communicate telepathically with another species? They seem to control us but aren't even the same race... highly suspicious.

How can they possess telekinesis, this would assume they generate mass merely by thinking, it's impossible!

Also they don't come from Zeta Riticuli, or anywhere we know of. Originally the Barney and Betty hill starmap was merely a test, it has no real value because it only related to our star system not the galaxy. We have no hard data as to where they might originate from, damn them

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. BangBangYou'reDead Registered Member

i believe in UFO's, my mum saw one once when she was on guide camp!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

STDD, foclmfao

For the newbies, Same Tactics Different Day STDD

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You need a new punchline Norval.

8. Klitwo Registered Member

To bad the aliens didn't land on Earth 100 million years ago. The inhabitants were a little larger and more hungry in those days. Nothing like trying to abduct a T-Rex against it's will.

9. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

How does a century of conducting anal probes of rednecks help them integrate and or colonize? Are they going to live inside our anuses?

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

If I saw an bird flying and I didn't know if it was a duck or a crane or a goose, does that make it a UFO? I definitely believe in UFOs, but spaceships from other planets...NOPE!

Everyone seems to have a video camera or cell phone camera. Amazing how we see fewer and fewer spaceships now.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

The aliens are simply getting better at hiding from us.

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Not really, you identified it as a bird

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Or, more precisely, what they imagine to know.

14. Klippymitch Thinker Registered Senior Member

There's no way an alien can control my brain. My brain has too much self-control.

Plus an insect and a human looking like a grey? lol damn that would take a long time of gene manipulation and would contain most of our genes.

I'll believe in your little story, when I see it happen with my own two eyes. Until then it's a made-up story made up by some psycho/s.

15. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

If I saw an bird flying and I didn't know if it was a duck or a crane or a goose, does that make it a UFO? I definitely believe in UFOs, but spaceships from other planets...NOPE!

Technically yes. You are right about spaceships from other planets of course.

16. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

posted by darksidzz
    Also they don't come from Zeta Riticuli, or anywhere we know of. Originally the Barney and Betty hill starmap was merely a test, it has no real value because it only related to our star system not the galaxy. We have no hard data as to where they might originate from, damn them

1st, how can something that is not "here" be said to "come from"
    2nd, how could a flat, 2d map be useful in space? The Hill star map is the most rediculous thing that I have ever heard. It's only value is to fool the gullible.
    3rd, again "they" didn't come from anywhere.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

darksidZz:

You don't actually believe any of that, do you?

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

do they mind control me when im horny as well? beacuse i can get real nasty with that.

19. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

According to Betty Hill's original testimony during and after her hypnosis session, she described the map as a 3d hologramic(she did not use this term). She drew(while under hypnosis) her 2d map from it. She asked the being that presented her with the map where they were(or perhaps where they were now) and the being asked her which planet from the sun(sol) she lived on and she couldn't even tell the being that. So the alien turned off the map and basically called the exercise pointless, well they captured a white-trash dullard - what did they expect? I think the being might have pointed out one of the stars as their home before turning it off, I forget some of the story.

Someone else - a UFO researcher or a friend of one - attributed Betty's hypnosis drawing to the positions of stars in and around the Reticuli star cluster. Zeta Reticuli being the star the being pointed to.

20. Atom Registered Senior Member

They dont exist.

Or rather they dont in places where people are starving or strugglin to make ends meet.

The reason why?

They're too busy getting on with life to waste time making up imaginary objects. And I dont care if pilots, astronauts, scientists or Presidents have seen UFO's...having a degree or a piece of paper doth not confer either wisdom or common sense.

Fortunately I'm blessed with both.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Haha, you must have loads of spare time Billy. You are making up equally imaginary things.
    Common sense ? Wisdom ? :bugeye:

22. Atom Registered Senior Member

If I did I'd agree to your wishes to explain the elements, Enmos. Sadly I dont..I've got a 360p book called 'Astrological Elements' and you've got the audacity to ask ME to explain them to you.

Now go and trot off to the bookshop and learn something rather than reading tripe about UFOs and ghosts.

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So is that your goal, trying to sell your books here ? Its all just a bunch of quackery, Billy.

Tripe about UFOs and ghosts ? So what are you doing posting here ?